Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So after reading the issue......yeah.

I had hoped that with Otto remembering everything it would bring back his characterization from Vol 2. Alas he seems to have lost that.

There is a twist tho...and I dunno how I feel about it.

spoilers:
    Basically Otto's mind is somehow in Spiders Man's spiders, which he then uses to take over Bailey and become "Superior Spider-Boy"
    end of spoilers

I REALLY hope that's a misdirect.

spoilers:
    I’m starting to wonder if the Otto who took over Bailey isn’t the current Otto but someone some earlier version of him
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

spoilers:
    hope peter and otto go full on fantastic voyage into the depths of Spidah-boy and fight some mind-spiders!!!
    end of spoilers

good fisticuffs issue

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m starting to wonder if the Otto who took over Bailey isn’t the current Otto but someone some earlier version of him
    end of spoilers
    I like this book, but I am getting weary with this issue. That ending if true is more than a little problematic in its way. I hope that isn't the case. Do not want have to dive into some FOTHOX/ROTPOX level nonsense about earlier versions of different characters.