Astonishing Member

Default RWBY vs. some DC/MU types

The RWBY team - Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long - in the area.

How about Cassandra Cain vs. any of the members of RWBY individually?

A Bats team - Bats, Cassandra, Dick, Damien?

MU -

Black Widow, Daredevil, Moon Knight. Capt. America - individually or as a team.

Now if this is a RWBY stomp - sorry. They are superpowered but not top tier. Got a team that is their reasonable level to fight? Kryptonians, Flashes and GLs, Thor, Iron Man, Hulks - obviously not.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Hmm, they're kinda in that weird nebulous area that a lot of anime characters are, where they should stomp a peak human, but can't really hold up against a lot of superhumans.

That said, I don't think they're anything the Bat Family hasn't beaten before but I also haven't kept up with RWBY since, like, Season 3. At the least, Cassandra ought to be able to hold her own here well enough, and be a good counter for Ruby, at least. They might need to resort to whatever knock-out equipment is in their belts, though, as the whole cast's "force field" effect will let them tank through damage for a time, while Yang's increasing power from absorbing physical hits is going to work against the Bat folk.

Isn’t Damien a legit meta?
    Chief Curmudgeon

RWBY characters are kind of running around in Spider-man territory as far as stats go imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cW88pFIjyo

I mean just in that we’ve got casual point blank range bullet timing, Ruby tanking a blast from Roman that was smashing through industrial chains and blowing holes in concrete.

Cass is the only one who has a hope of keeping up with RWBY characters physically and I don’t believe she’s got the oomph to punch through their aura/durability (debating pressure points vs what is essentially a force field. Whereas if Team RWBY manages to shoot/blow up/stab her with their generally more lethal weaponry she’s in for a rough time.

Bat Family is not gonna have a good time. I can see Cass maybe holding off one of them but she’s got serious disadvantage in durability and striking power. If she’s faster I don’t believe it’s by much, and she’s up against bladed weapons, firearms, illusory doubles, and potentially summons/gravity alteration from Weiss.

I’m guessing RWBY characters are fighting more in the range of Spider-Man/Midnighter/Iron Fist and that kind of tier than the Bat-Family.

EDIT
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=41QtMwuZVcM

I’d take particular note from 2:25 onward. And no Emerald and Mercury and Coco and Yatsuhashi are not Team RWBY but they’re on basically the same tier (probably inferior to current) and the ridiculous metahuman physicals on display are overwhelming by the standards of mere peak humans.

I mean they’re chucking each other the length of football fields, causing rock smashing shockwaves, dodging bullets fired from behind.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 03-24-2024 at 06:48 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Isn’t Damian a legit meta?
    Nope. You may be thinking when he had powers like Superman, but that was only temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nope. You may be thinking when he had powers like Superman, but that was only temporary.
    Ah, OK. I’m so out of touch.
    Chief Curmudgeon