Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    And he did.

https://medium.com/@AmandaKP/how-zac...e-45ecfe806373

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...ople_overcome/

Leaving aside that you ignored The New Adventures of Batman and Robin, The Batman has Batgirl and Robin, Beware The Batman features The Outsiders, Batman The Brave And The Bold is about him teaming up with virtually every superhero in the DCU and there are no less than five animated movies featuring the Batfamily extensively. This isn't even getting into video games like the Arkham series.

There is far less solo Batman content in recent decades.
    Superman didn't inspire any hope in universe. Finding one or two people who connected with him doesn't negate what we got. People connected with BvS, great, still not a great batman or Superman film.

I listed solo Batman animated episodes. Unlike the movies, we get a variety im animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Superman didn't inspire any hope in universe.
    There are multiple scenes in MoS and BvS that say otherwise.

Finding one or two people who connected with him doesn't negate what we got. People connected with BvS, great, still not a great batman or Superman film.
    Agree to disagree on that.

I listed solo Batman animated episodes. Unlike the movies, we get a variety im animation.
    But isn't that more than enough? Again, my issue with these comments about people being sick of grim and serious Batman is that they act like the movies are the only things that matter.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 04-09-2024 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    But isn't that more than enough? Again, my issue with these comments about people being sick of grim and serious Batman is that they act like the movies are the only things that matter.
    Isn't it more fair to say they want more variety in live-action Batman?