Default Jack Reacher vs Road House's Dalton

1. Patrick Swayze Dalton vs Tom Cruise Reacher

2. Jake Gyllenhaal Dalton vs Alan Ritchson Reacher.

3. Team up of both Daltons vs both Reachers.

Who wins in each hand-to-hand battle?
    Last edited by Sophicles; 03-25-2024 at 08:15 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I haven't seen the remake of Road House, so I can only comment on Swayze.

He'd lose to either Reacher, I'd say. He's incredibly good... but his foes are drunks in bars, mostly, and he's hurt by mid-budget 80's fight blocking. There's a notable exception, but that exception isn't all that impressive either. The Reachers rip through as many or more enemies, and do it against vaguely BETTER enemies. He DOES have a one-shot kill attack, but I don't really see it working on guys who are quicker and stronger than he is, and he needs to basically have the foe in a submission kind of hold for it to work - something that requires him to be physically dominating the brawl.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

TV Reacher is near superhuman in strength, his holding on to the stretcher with a person on it while the stretcher was hanging out in the air stream is nothing a real person could do.

I’ve watched both and this would be a good fight. Reacher has height, weight and reach over Dalton, but Dalton is much more skilled and quicker. Good fight but Dalton takes it in the end.

Patrick Swayze's Dalton has height and reach advantage over Tom Cruise's Reacher, while Alan Ritchson's Reacher has a height and reach advantage over Jake Gyllenhaal's Dalton
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.