Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post
    I'm curious...just how would Enigma have access to Moira's different timelines since Moira is now an A.I.? As far as I know, she is basically a machine, and therefore has no real mind or memories of her previous lives. A machine only has what it's programmed to have or code.

I guess we would need to know more about Arnab Chakladar's cyborg procedure, huh? The process would have to be like Cerebro...making an exact imprint of the brain, including all memories and synapses.
    I always assumed that was the case

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Just curious.

I know I likely missed this part somewhere, but why do the X-Men care that much about Dominion anyways? If the thing is already evolved to a higher plane, why does it care about this reality at all?
    Same thing to Avengers caring that much about the Living Tribunal, Beyonders, etc.

I’m late to the party, but I thought this issue was okay. I’m just burnt out on the main storyline of Fall of X and the convoluted nature of this issue, plus the fact that most of these characters feel like AU versions of themselves, isn’t helping.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

This is no hox pox but I've been enjoying what it is. If they can round out the plot and make it jndertsandbaleand engaging ill give it high marks.

Really like Charles characterization this era, tho some will disagree with that. Like his willingness to sacrifice his very reputation