Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 50. Synopsis spoiler. It's finaly over

X force attacks good hank and wonder man.
    They escape but evil Hank sends wonderman back.

With xforce
    Wonderman: this was a good hank
    Logan: all hanks must die

The orcrist lady that was mindcontrold in the Russian plot attacks.

Logan goes for hank. Laura takes charge of xforce(she's doing somting) and is sadly the most competent leader the team had....

Hank with hank
    Evil hank: were not so different you and I. Now help me nuke Mars with a black hole gun
    Good: hank your acting like magneto
    Evil: hank he was right.
    Logan bust through the walls: all hanks must die
    They fight but Evil hank activate the weapon and escape.
    But have no fear wonderman is here to sacrifice himself to save the day.... except Evil hank dies saving wonderman becaue Simon's the only persion Hank cares about.

That's it good beast is alive and living with Simon bad beast is dead (for now maybe back as new dark beast)

The book ends with a shot of xforce
    Sage: we were the best version of xforce ever....

Cable and all former xforce members are off screen laughing at that statement

Extraordinary Member

Not sure how much this applies to the comics, but in the Midnight Suns game Wonder Man is the hero all other heroes hate. Iron Man has a ban policy on his super-hero social media app he calls the "Wonder Man rule" and Blade blocked Ms. Marvel when she tried to follow him because he mistakenly thought her username belonged to Wonder Man. So evil Hank dying to save the hero other heroes can't stand adds another layer of hilarity to everything, as only evil Hank could like Wonder Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Yeahhhhhh...nooooo....

Sage has been drinking again, right?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Not sure how much this applies to the comics, but in the Midnight Suns game Wonder Man is the hero all other heroes hate. Iron Man has a ban policy on his super-hero social media app he calls the "Wonder Man rule" and Blade blocked Ms. Marvel when she tried to follow him because he mistakenly thought her username belonged to Wonder Man. So evil Hank dying to save the hero other heroes can't stand adds another layer of hilarity to everything, as only evil Hank could like Wonder Man.
    People take the piss out of Simon cause he can be holier than thou. But he's genuinely a good guy and pacifist and nobody really HATES simon.

He's like that one Vegan friend you have.

I'm glad that bad Hank sacrificed himself to save his friend, whatever that may be worth at this point. Old/new Hank moving in with Wonder Man is cute. Also I liked how Laura took charge for a bit and called the shots.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Said no one EVER. I mean unless it's Opposite Day or something. Such an awful X-Force run that I'm surprised that they aren't skipping it for the relaunch. Let the stench wear off the name before using it again.

Best version of X-force ever? Percy must be delusional.
    I’m just glad this is over. I wonder how McKay will deal with the Beast mess he inherits. I don’t like how the “good” Beast isn’t the character we’ve been following for decades, but at least he’s completely rid of Percy’s character assassination.

Part of Ben Percy's final note to the audience.

Thank you, Percy. You really killed it. You killed a lot of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

this issue wasn't anything special ngl but it was alright. looking forward to the next x-force run

It's all very twisted generally speaking but in the end, bad Hank went out while doing something heroic. All this time doing bad things for the sake of "protecting mutantkind" but when push came to shove he not only sacrificed himself but any future plans, schemes, and efforts to protect mutantkind to save his non-mutant friend. Kinda poetic.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Op was probably joking, but Sage didn’t say anything about being the best version of x-force. She just said you don’t root for them but they get the job done.

The stuff with Orchis felt like filler and the whole ending with Beast was abrupt. He apparently dies saving Wonder Man (would it have killed Simon, since he’s made of energy?) and then it cuts straight to x-force giving a brief summary that classic!Beast was now staying with Wonder Man. You think we’d get at least another page with CB showing how he feels about everything instead of treating him like an afterthought.

I will say I think it’s only a matter of time before we get the real Beast back. If Bishop can be forgiven after everything with Cable and Hope there’s no reason why Beast can’t. I’m actually surprised Percy gave him a quasi-redemption as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Part of Ben Percy's final note to the audience.

Thank you, Percy. You really killed it. You killed a lot of things.
    So true, lol

It's over. Finally. Time will tell if anyone who follows this story holds this whole run against Hank in the years to come.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

the real beast dies replaced by a clone like black widow then marvel will do like this the hank clone has always been the real one... catastrophic run until the end I don't care at all about hank clone the character is completely ruined for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    It's over. Finally. Time will tell if anyone who follows this story holds this whole run against Hank in the years to come.
    I'm worried he'll be the new Hank Pym. That character was "rehabbed" in story back in the 80's. Heck he even reconciled with Jan in the early 2000's Avengers run. But it seems anytime a writer that hates him gets to write him they act like none of that happened. Only the slap and nervous breakdowns. Hopefully Beast won't have that happen but it definitely has me worried.