Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Outback era badassery.

More Outback Piotr Appreciation...mostly by Rogue and some Rick Leonardi Appreciation (one of the GOATs for Colossus Artists)

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    More Outback Piotr Appreciation...mostly by Rogue and some Rick Leonardi Appreciation (one of the GOATs for Colossus Artists)

Lol Petey does look really good there. Always loved Leonardi on X-Men. My first exposure to him was Cloak and Dagger.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Oh no. Not an another excuse for me to bash the last X-Force book!
    So uh. Something hopefully more positive. Any reason to think our metal man will get some good screen time in Dead Pool and Wolverine? Is the next film Dead Pool 3 or it's own thing? I haven't kept up at all.
    Based on the trailer, I am affraid that Colossus will not have a big role in Deadpool and Wolverine. It seems that during his Birthday party Wade is kidnappened by TVA agents, taking him to alternative universes, so the rest of the characters are left behind... And almost the whole trailer is focused on Wolverine and him... Anyway, I still keep my fingres crossed hoping to see Logan and Peter meeting, and a proper Fastball special!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joscip View Post
    Based on the trailer, I am affraid that Colossus will not have a big role in Deadpool and Wolverine. It seems that during his Birthday party Wade is kidnappened by TVA agents, taking him to alternative universes, so the rest of the characters are left behind... And almost the whole trailer is focused on Wolverine and him... Anyway, I still keep my fingres crossed hoping to see Logan and Peter meeting, and a proper Fastball special!!
    Never gonna happen but would love them to serve us up a more comic book accurate take on the character from around the outback era.

If they are gonna use him as a comedy foil better to have him the earnest but self-aware way they used Cap in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

Oh I’m actually reading that era at the moment. Colossus in short shorts is definitely a draw

After the 2nd year, I refused to read X-Force. How was Peter freed from whatever his brother had done to him to betray everyone? Has he been forgiven? Has he forgiven himself? We all know how hard he is on himself and how angst-driven Marvel seem to want to keep him.
    Truthfully, I simply want his tragic bearing storylines to end, and for him to find happiness.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    After the 2nd year, I refused to read X-Force. How was Peter freed from whatever his brother had done to him to betray everyone? Has he been forgiven? Has he forgiven himself? We all know how hard he is on himself and how angst-driven Marvel seem to want to keep him.
    Truthfully, I simply want his tragic bearing storylines to end, and for him to find happiness.
    He needs a writer who understands him and cares about him.

Seems to be loads of artists who love him, but precious few writers.

I think Brian Wood got the characterisation better than anyone since Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    He killed Mikhail with one punch.

No repercussions with the team or other X-Men were shown. It was very rushed and they were dealing with Orchis/Beast/Sabertooth.