Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Amazing Member

New Colossus thread for 2024. Cool. So, I haven't seen any updates that Petey has made the roster on any of the new X-Books. Does anyone have any further information on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    New Colossus thread for 2024. Cool. So, I haven't seen any updates that Petey has made the roster on any of the new X-Books. Does anyone have any further information on that?
    Greg capullo is rumoured to be drawing wolverine and he has posted a drawing of colossus not long ago. so i guess you can expect to see him there

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Outback era badassery.

Classic ANAD days.

Incredible Member

All-New Member

02-1526586721638.jpg

Reverse Fastball special!

Quote Originally Posted by Joscip View Post
    02-1526586721638.jpg

Reverse Fastball special!
    Logan started out as such a dick to Petey. Given, he still doesn't have the sunniest of personalities. But still...

This thread has died. Oh well... I'll be its soul poster for now, lol.

More pivotal moments.

That's so sad that he only has a thread with two pages. Thanks for keeping it alive.

Did Piotr's son from the Savage Land ever return? I don't think anybody besides Claremont ever cared about him to use him in anything. Did Kitty even know about Nereel?

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    That's so sad that he only has a thread with two pages. Thanks for keeping it alive.

Did Piotr's son from the Savage Land ever return? I don't think anybody besides Claremont ever cared about him to use him in anything. Did Kitty even know about Nereel?
    I wish I can answer for sure but at least from what I have read I don't think anyone did anything with Colossus' son. And I don't remember Petey mentioning Nereel to Kitty either.

Speaking of Piotr and Kitty... here is a funny bit between them. Petey sure was modest, lol! But I guess most would be uncomfortable being seen naked outside of a lover but Petey was a bit extra in that. When Kitty throws herself at him in 'Uncanny' with Paul Smith art he's blushing ear to ear in that kiss.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-23-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I wish I can answer for sure but at least from what I have read I don't think anyone did anything with Colossus' son. And I don't remember Petey mentioning Nereel to Kitty either.

Speaking of Piotr and Kitty... here is a funny bit between them. Petey sure was modest, lol! But I guess most would be uncomfortable being seen naked outside of a lover but Petey was a bit extra in that. When Kitty throws herself at him in 'Uncanny' with Paul Smith art he's blushing ear to ear in that kiss.

I don't think Piotr ever figured out he had a son either, not in the 616 universe. So I guess how it's unlikely Kitty would know about him when even Piotr doesn't know what the boy's relation is to him.

I remember that scene lol. Maybe he was also shy because of Illyana being there. Or perhaps Lockheed is who makes him shy.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't think Piotr ever figured out he had a son either, not in the 616 universe. So I guess how it's unlikely Kitty would know about him when even Piotr doesn't know what the boy's relation is to him.

I remember that scene lol. Maybe he was also shy because of Illyana being there. Or perhaps Lockheed is who makes him shy.
    Taking into account that they did not sleep together until Wheddon's Dangerous story arc; at that time, I think Peter was shy mainly due to Kitty... He would not be shy of his sister or a Dragon, maybe angry but not shy...
    Also, there both were quite young at that time... It's funny how people says he was such a depraved chasing a teenager, when it was mainly Kitty who chased him....
    And about his son, as most of the stories that implies Peter, it is just forgoten... Is like when he was with Domino, all of sudden everything ended without any explanation...Or how he was redeemed as an x-man after the chronicler arc... He had a conversation with Domino, telling here he was so defensive specially with her, and after that nothing else... Logan was like I do not want you here (being the last to vote to allow him to stay), and next story we read, they are joking about the Screwball special... This proves a total lack of care or love for the character from the writters...

Anyway and talking about the Chornicler... Do you understand that the guy who was controlled, the victim, is considered a trairor while the one who controlled him, is set free?
    For me it was a totally unfair ending for this arc...
    How can they let a potentially so dangerous mutrant, who has forced a team mate to assassinate a youg girl and to bretray Krakoa, just free!!

Spectacular Member

IMG_3726.jpg

Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Greg capullo is rumoured to be drawing wolverine and he has posted a drawing of colossus not long ago. so i guess you can expect to see him there
    Aforementioned bearded Colossus a'Capullo

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.