BANNED

Default remember the Hero song from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movie?

why cant the newer Marvel Comics movies and tv shows done it to have a semi cool rock ballad song like the Hero song in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man?

listening to the Avengers theme song is pretty much like torture now

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    why cant the newer Marvel Comics movies and tv shows done it to have a semi cool rock ballad song like the Hero song in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man?

listening to the Avengers theme song is pretty much like torture now
    LMAO, that shiz was on repeat on my discman when I was a kid.

I totally agree, more cool themes for our heroes.

BANNED

stupid auto spell check keeps popping up.

I meant why cant any of the newer Marvel Comics movies along with the tv shows have a decent rock ballad song like what Sam Raimi's Spider-Man had going on which was the Hero song?

these days all you ever hear is the frikkin Avengers song

How can people hate these guys?
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-30-2024 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

And don't forget Daredevil.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Heck back then before the frikkin Marvel Cinematic Avengers universe, Thomas Jane's Punisher movie had two good songs and Affleck Daredevil had that one Evanescence song.

Evanescence and any other sad mopey goth christian rock musicians always had a song made for some of the early 2000s Marvel Comics movies mostly Punisher and Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and Affleck Daredevil.

were there any decent rock ballad songs for Fantastic Four and Rise of Silver Surfer? I still enjoy those two Fantastic Four movies

BANNED

I wasn't into Christian rock band then but I guess Evanescence must've been a thing back then

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    for a second I thought you meant this one:

mwahahaah :Þ That totally fits though.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    ^^^That was/is a kickass song.

Let me remind you that the credits of Love & Thunder was "Rainbow in the dark" by Ronnie James Dio. Those "Hero" guys may be cool in their way, but Dio is in another league...

Not exactly a Rock thing, but I kind of like Alicia Keys/Kendrick Lamer/Pharrel/Hans Zimmer's "It's on Again" from ASM 2...

Not Marvel but the first Batman movie famously had an almost all-Prince soundtrack, with the song "Batdance" using audio clips from the movie and the music video having people dressed up as Batman, the Joker, and Vicky Vale.

Prince also performed Partyman in a getup that was a mix of the Joker and Two-face.

The Lois Lane theme from the Superman movie also had lyrics apart from Lois's poetry in the movie, a version sang by Maureen Mcgovern.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 03-31-2024 at 08:11 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

MCU of course does use popular songs here and there as part of their soundtracks-recent examples including Intergalactic Planetary from the Marvels, Came For The Low in the Madripoor scene of Falcon and Winter Soldier, which of course Zemo bopped to.

And of course Guardians of the Galaxy.

There is this original song for Guardians 2 though (Based on the main theme)

Y'know, considering MCU Peter Quill was kidnapped in 1988 and Baywatch didn't come out until 1989 (His experience with Hasselhoff being from KNIGHT RIDER, presumably) wonder what he'd think of Baywatch.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 03-31-2024 at 08:21 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    Heck back then before the frikkin Marvel Cinematic Avengers universe, Thomas Jane's Punisher movie had two good songs and Affleck Daredevil had that one Evanescence song.

Evanescence and any other sad mopey goth christian rock musicians always had a song made for some of the early 2000s Marvel Comics movies mostly Punisher and Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and Affleck Daredevil.

were there any decent rock ballad songs for Fantastic Four and Rise of Silver Surfer? I still enjoy those two Fantastic Four movies
    Fantastic Four (2005) had Come In, Come On by Velvet Revolver & Shed My Skin by Alter Bridge.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible Adult