Mighty Member

Default My Mego monsters have no one to menace.

I have Hammer Dracula and Frankenstein (have yet to order Cushing Van Helsing...hope it's not too expensive now) but it's frustrating that there are no eight inch normal people figures for them to bite or strangle!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    I have Hammer Dracula and Frankenstein (have yet to order Cushing Van Helsing...hope it's not too expensive now) but it's frustrating that there are no eight inch normal people figures for them to bite or strangle!
    You could get Mego Spiderman and relive some of the old Marvel comics
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    You could get Mego Spiderman and relive some of the old Marvel comics
    Well, there's always Mego Aunt May.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    There's plenty of "normals" Old Mego did Dukes of Hazard, CHiPs, Wizard of Oz, Happy Days, Pirates, Wild West, Knights, Star Trek, secret ID Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker, and there was even to scale rivals for shows like Rookies by LJN.

New Mego launched with several TV properties featuring "normals" including Facts of Life, Happy Days, Charlie's Angels, I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Wizard of Oz, Married with Children and more.

FTC, which does stuff in the same scale has a wrestling line, Scooby Doo and Hanna Barbera figures, Stooges, Gilligan's Island, Married with Children and tons more of normals and sells generic bodies and and clothes you can create your own.

Add in that scale form NECA and you can even get stuff like the Golden Girls for your monsters to menace.

If you can't find normals in Mego style and scale, you're no looking hard enough.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Mighty Member

Like that Marvel Team Up where Dracula and Spidey (as Peter) bumped into each other aboard ship, eh? "Watch where you are going, clod!". "Sorry, sir! (Boy, what a grouch)!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Well, there's always Mego Aunt May.
    Aunt May would serve them both wheatcakes!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    There's plenty of "normals" Old Mego did Dukes of Hazard, CHiPs, Wizard of Oz, Happy Days, Pirates, Wild West, Knights, Star Trek, secret ID Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker, and there was even to scale rivals for shows like Rookies by LJN.

New Mego launched with several TV properties featuring "normals" including Facts of Life, Happy Days, Charlie's Angels, I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Wizard of Oz, Married with Children and more.

FTC, which does stuff in the same scale has a wrestling line, Scooby Doo and Hanna Barbera figures, Stooges, Gilligan's Island, Married with Children and tons more of normals and sells generic bodies and and clothes you can create your own.

Add in that scale form NECA and you can even get stuff like the Golden Girls for your monsters to menace.

If you can't find normals in Mego style and scale, you're no looking hard enough.

-M
    Good idea!