Thread: Who knows?

Default Who knows?

Hey folks,

I've recently been reading a lot of Batman stuff from my collection. It had been a while and I'm enjoying the stories a whole lot. However, in doing so a rather persistent question has lingered and I'm thinking this forum might be able to help me figure it out. What I'd like to know is who are all the characters that know Bruce Wayne is the Batman of Gotham? Like, I'd love if we could collaboratively build a complete list of folks who know his secret. Obviously the whole Bat-Fam know, but who else?

Anyway, thanks for reading this.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 04-04-2024 at 12:41 PM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I think the list of who doesn't know is shorter now.

Abattoir (died before finding out), Amygdala (probably knew but forgot), Solomon Grundy (see: Amygdala), Killer Moth (shot in head but will eventually remember), Clayface V, Ratcatcher (doesn't care as Batman isn't a rat), and Miles Morales' Spider-Man (Peter knows).
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Yeah, I can't help but imagine his secret is pretty much done. Yet I really would love to build a definitive list of who knows. Even if it has to be separated by each iteration of the DC reboots. This article lists a few but I know there are definitely more. Like, they list Silver St. Cloud but not Jezebel Jet (and the rest of the Black Hand people).
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 04-06-2024 at 07:08 AM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Amazing Member

It seemed like Bloodsport, of all people, figured it out in the latest Batman & Robin annual.