Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

I like this one.

Ultimate Member

-Cap and Falcon continue to search for Bucky.
    -Hawkeye and Sharon join them and Cap's relationship with Sharon deepens.
    -Bucky is on a vengeance spree against HYDRA, which brings him into conflict with Baron Zemo the younger (his grandfather was Cap's foe during WWII). Zemo has also hired Batroc, who's eager for a "rematch" with Cap.
    -Crossbones returns, now with his mask/costume to hide his hideously scarred/burned body.
    -The Red Skull's daughter Sin is also working with Zemo, and she's got her twisted romance with Crossbones going on.
    -Zemo's goals are a bit less bombastic than either Red Skull or Pierce's. He wants revenge on Cap for his grandfather's defeat and seeks to control/manipulate the world from the shadows.
    -Post-credit scene teases the Red Skull's return.

-I'd be fine with Black Widow returning, but I think that she should get her own movie by that point and I want Hawkeye and Sharon to get some much-needed focus/development.

Captain America 3.

Zola had another ace up his sleeve. Flashback to when he was alive and working for shield they started a cloning process to clone Captain America. The Project was shut down however Zola continued to work on it in secret. MOdern Times. Cap and Falcon are trying to locate Bucky when a New leader to Hydra emerges....the clone of the Red Skull. Or is that tooooo out there for a movie.

It's a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie not a Secret Avengers one so I would keep the heroes limited to just Cap related characters:

Captain America/Steve Rogers
    Falcon/Sam Wilson
    Black Widow/Natasha Romanova
    Hawkeye/Clint Barton
    The Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes

I would keep Sharon in the supporting role of the movie (good luck to the Cap writers to try and sell us on Steve/Sharon after the amazing job they did with Steve/Peggy).

Of course, the plot would revolve around Cap and Falcon chasing Bucky, who is on a rampage hunting down Hydra bases. Plus with the MCU America facing it's greatest breach of security, the US government would be scrambling to launch their own super soldier program to hunt down Hydra agents.

For villains I would go with Madame Hydra, Crossbones, Zola and Batroc; forming a miniature 'Masters of Evil'.

After that:

Scenario 1:

I would have them bring back Red Skull. I would reveal that after Steve's return and the Battle of New York, Hydra started searching for the Red Skull and they accidentally discovered him stuck between the 'negative space' of the worlds and preserved. To that end, Hydra has built a machine that will bring back the Skull to the world.

Scenario 2:

Madame Hydra stays as the Big Bad of the movie.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Captain America 3: Burden of Dreams
    - Hydra infiltrated shield but it seems their treachery has run deeper! they're in politics too!
    - a fatigued cap gets sent to a mission where he's ambushed by crossbones
    - cap is almost executed but he is saved by bucky, who misses crossbones by a few inches and gets his shoulder instead.
    - the damage is done on cap though, the whole thing is made viral. videos of cap failing in his mission are everywhere
    - the public has lost confidence in captain america.
    - a bill has been passed, the super soldier project has been scrapped.
    - it's revealed this is all being orchestrated by sin, who crossbones found in events prior to this.
    - with no cap around, hydra runs riot in the streets.
    - bucky,hawkeye,black widow,falcon and shield agents fight back.
    - steve could'nt stay idle long. he puts on the nomad costume and joins in the battle.
    - which is exactly what hydra wants. they capture him and hold him hostage.
    - bucky and the rest retreats, they come up with a plan to save steve
    - after realizing that captain america is a huge symbol of hope for the people (who are being oppressed by this new hydra regime), they all agree that america needs a new cap
    - all of them convince bucky that he should the new cap.
    -and they save the day as always!

well this is just a rough idea i have, feel free to improve upon it!

Cap and Falcon (and probably Hawkeye too) are looking for Bucky, who is determined to destroy the remnants of HYDRA.

Villains: Zola with a proper robotic body, Crossbones, Red Skull and Zemo.

By the end of the movie, Bucky will accept his new role as a hero and Zemo will begin to form the Masters of Evil (first member Crossbones, then various villains from past movies).

In Avengers 3 Captain America dies and in the next Cap movie, Bucky will pick up the shield, become the new Cap and fight the fully-formed Masters of Evil (along with the help of some friends).