Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Resurrection of Magneto #4 - Preview

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It's funny how Duggan's X-Men are using lethal force like they enjoy it while Magneto is fighting non-lethally.

Also dude looks like he's in his 20's/30's again so when does he transform into Ian McKellan for Mackay's run?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny how Duggan's X-Men are using lethal force like they enjoy it while Magneto is fighting non-lethally.

Also dude looks like he's in his 20's/30's again so when does he transform into Ian McKellan for Mackay's run?
    It makes me wonder if that will play into his leadership role. "My X-Men. Some of you have become murdering machines. I have seen the light and this will not do."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Our Lord Ewing does not rely on gratuitous violence to tell an engaging story.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Ewing is writing a better (character) story and how far Magneto will go seems to be a main part of it. Will he need to kill? Will he be needed to make a sacrifice? It is not like there is actually all that much going on this series but I still am intrigued to see where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Ewing is writing a better (character) story and how far Magneto will go seems to be a main part of it. Will he need to kill? Will he be needed to make a sacrifice? It is not like there is actually all that much going on this series but I still am intrigued to see where it goes.
    But at least he won't be gleefully killing people like Kurt did.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Xaddy M looks beauty-full...and swole AF.

Those arms are a little wonky, truth to tell, but I'm only nitpicking because Luciano has been stellar throughout.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

This makes me wonder if the reason Duggan is going so off the walls is because, like Rosenberg in 2018-19, his stuff is not going to matter the second it's over because it'll all be undone by a timeline reset in Gillen's story. The Magneto story and the Avengers story still happen in the timeline that'll exist once Rise/Fall of the House of X ends, but the X-Men and Fall stories will be erased.

The art, the writing and the Master of Magnetism in his biological prime? HEAVEN!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I can't believe this is the last issue of an X-book written by Al Ewing. After this we have a story in Uncanny #700 and then the oblivion awaits.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

There isn't a reset. that already ended when Xavior didn't kill Moria. What ever happens I think Karakoa still happens
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 04-04-2024 at 07:18 PM.
    X-Men Forever

That first panel... vecchip is KILLING it

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So how does Magneto get from the youngest he's probably ever been to the actual 90 year old man in Jeds X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So how does Magneto get from the youngest he's probably ever been to the actual 90 year old man in Jeds X-Men
    Well, they could always ask an alien to do it. It worked before!

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    There isn't a reset. that already ended when Xavior didn't kill Moria. What ever happens I think Karakoa still happens
    I mean, there is still the Phoenix to consider.