Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm assuming this is mainly one-on-one team-ups right?

Rogue and Songbird: Because they have things in common and I want to see the banter between them.

Emma Frost and Moonstone: Same as Rogue and Songbird, kind of.

Jubilee and Jolt: Three for three. Hmmm sensing a theme here.

Kate Bishop and Finesse: It would be a lot of fun seeing these two work together and fight together.

Cassie/Stinger and Silk: I would really love to see Cassie team-up with one of the female spiders. Spider-Gwen could fit here too.

Scott Lang and a revived Eric Thunderstrike: Two everyday men fighting for the custody of their b****** children while always in the shadows of the legendary men who's mantle they took. Both also died.

Hulkling and Mar-Vell: Somehow, someway I'd love to see Hulkling team up with his father.

MODOK and Egghead: Two really weird science villains. I don't know if they've ever teamed up but I'd like it.

Yellowjacket and Black Ant: Two douchebag Ant-Man villains who really should try and form a 'sinister six' to get Ant-Man.

Captain Falcon and Patriot/Eli: A long overdue team-up that should have happened when Sam got the shield.

Magik and X-23: This one might have happened but during the periods when I was really deep in X-Men I wanted to see it. Laura had such a hard life before meeting Logan and Illyana grew up in a hell-like dimension. They'd have a lot to talk about as they fight together.

These are just the ones at the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    *Nova and Cannonball
    Two human rockets who used to be teenage heroes and turned into soldiers.
    One eventually found peace with his family, the other keeps fighting and is in a perpetual state of PTSD.
    ^^^Ive wanted to see this since back in the nineties!

*Spider-Man and Mach Whatever
    I don't think those two had a proper team-up since Abe shifted sides.
    ^^^That. Is. Brilliant!!!!

*Blue Marvel and Centennial
    Two superman-like powersets, and for once Adam would find somebody older than him.
    ^^^Ive shipped these guys here on the board, but seeing it happen for real would be pretty frikkin’ neat.

The Real MARVELS of the 616
    (guest appearances by Monica Rambeau, Vance Astro, Robert Grayson, Karla Sofen)
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Oh yeah, the specifics of having She-Hulk interact with Sharon Ginsberg... I just liked the idea of having them get stuck doing a buddy cop routine... except they barely even know each other's names, and She-hulk especially has no idea what Sharon's powers even are.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Give me one of those old-fashioned Marvel Two-in-One story arcs where Ben starts off teaming up with one character only to team up with other characters in subsequent issues until the tale reaches its epic conclusion. Something like...

Issue #1: The Thing & Blue Marvel
    Issue #2: The Thing & Lady Sif (with Blue Marvel in a supporting role)
    Issue #3: The Thing & Beta Ray Bill (with Blue Marvel and Lady Sif as supporting cast)
    Issue #4: The Thing & Storm (the epic conclusion, also guest starring Blue Marvel, Lady Sif and Beta Ray Bill!)

Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Hulkling and Mar-Vell: Somehow, someway I'd love to see Hulkling team up with his father.
    I think Teddy thought he'd done that... only for Mar-Vell to turn out to be a Skrull imposter who believed he was the real thing, rather than the actual Mar-Vell time displaced.

Too bad they didn't do it in Generations. Carol was in two issues of that, one with present day Carol encountering past Mar-Vell, and one with Kamala meeting a newly empowered Carol in the past. Teddy didn't get one. The only Young Avenger who got one of those issues was Kate, who met a younger Clint.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-05-2024 at 03:24 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Whoever did that is a genius!
    I know, right?! Speaking of clear-cut team-ups that oddly never happened, a personal favorite would be Cable/Soldier X & Frank Castle: The Punisher (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-06-2024 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Franklin Richards and any of the teen heroes. Let the kid meet his peers
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Doop and Jeff the Land Shark
    Elsie Dee and Lady Deathstrike
    Spider-Man and Storm(I need to know the reason why she hates him)
    Wolverine and Aunt May(not a team up, just these 2 having a talk)
    Bishop and She-Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Wolverine and Aunt May(not a team up, just these 2 having a talk)

Blade & Dr. Voodoo

Blue Marvel and Black Panther

Luke Cage and Miles Morales.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    May Parker don't take no crap off no one.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Riri and Valeria

I have been reading the old Heroes for Hire and Iron Fist books and it reminded me of how close they were with the X-Men. Then it reminded me how I always wanted to see Iron Fist (Danny Rand) And Jean Grey interact.

The Dragon and the Phoenix have a interwind mythology in Chinese history and it would have been and possibly could still be a very cool well to draw stories from and apply them to the 616. Besides that it would have been interesting to see those to paired up as a couple for a brief stint. The whole mind (Jean) and body(Danny) aspects could really have been played with there. It has a whole yin and yang vibe to it that could be interesting.

Their costumes even complement each other:

I'm choosing to ignore the AvX connection with Hope, so please no one bring that travesty up.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 04-06-2024 at 05:29 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.