With the recent developments going on in WolverineGate ; which has had a co-creator credit added to Wolverine for Roy Thomas , has created controversy. This is something that has exploded online with lot of people weighing in from Rob Liefeld to Bobby Chase right now.

So this made me think about this secret I have carried around for years.....and years.......and years. You see , much like Roy Thomas , i too was part of something special. Something BIG.

Yes , I was originally the 5th Beatle. See me on the left there ....people claimed it was some dude name Stuart Sutcliffe who quit the band for his girlfriend. Me , well I never joined the band officially because I couldn't stand to fly or travel much.

This has made me miss millions on royalties. Originally the song "And I love Her" was called "And I love That Whore" but John and Paul felt that was too strong for the audience. There was other changes too like "All I've Got To Do" was called .."All I've Got To Do Is Drink and F---" . Again the band thought my song lyrics were too strong.

The band went on to huge success , globally and I was left out. So now I intend to inform whoever it is who owns Beatles rights and get my fair share.

This is me after my claim goes through. Don't worry my new found fame won't change me as a 5th Beatle....