Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
I would say all of the above? The heroic protector on the outside, pushed to her limits and rising victorious...These stories are already part of her character/hero journey.

As I said in the Storm thread...some exploration into her mystical magical heritage would be nice.

Of course, showcasing her mutant heroism is a must regardless of the opponent be they street thugs or a Herald of Galactus. She can do horror, mysticism, cosmic, street-fighter, straight up heroics, she could interact with other heroes outside of the X-Men, she could do a "quiet day in the life of...". These are all aspects of her published history that paint a very three-dimensional character, the writer doesn't have to stick to just one genre.

Define "off-brand". I don't think she's too famous for anything different, really. This is fiction/fantasy. I think a little different and off beat as a 1-2 issue story-arc could be interesting, if done well.

If they go the route of Mutant Diplomat, engendering Peace and Co-existence across the globe and even off-world, within that over-arching plot it's actually very easy to incorporate different stories where Storm encounters many different persons and attitudes and power-levels and organisations across many different landscapes in the course of her duties. And I can see those arcs interspersed with quiet, more personal moments that speak to Storm as a woman learning more about her heritage and identity.

The only limit here really is the writer's imagination and Editorial's edict.
This right here