Astonishing Member

Default Robin(Teen Titans 2003) vs David(Alien vs Predator universe)

Robin from Teen Titans 2003 cartoon decided to fight a Synthetic named David from Alien vs Predator universe

the fights is H2H only(either fighters can only use their weapons in response of Stomp) and who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Robin in a huge stomp what made you think David had a chance? I mean Robin fights robots way more dangerous all the time...

Robin wins in a complete curbstomp. As mentioned, he's literally fought through hordes of high-caliber combat androids and even defeated an android modeled after Slade in HTH. David is nothing special by comparison.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

david is shown to be a bit stronger than regular humans.

TT robin fought things that are way strong than david.