Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Suicide Squad: Dream Team #2 Preview

Suicide Squad: Dream Team #2 Preview
    Writer: Nicole Maines
    Artist: Eddy Barrows

Amazing Member

Bizarro's tantrum last issue seemed off to me, so it's nice to see that there's an explanation. And it might be a coincidence, but it's interesting that Clock King and Black Alice seem to be more clued in to Waller's plan when they're also the only members carried over from the Squad in that recent Catwoman issue.

Extraordinary Member

How old is Black Alice? Has Waller put minors on the squad before?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Is Alice going to be using her powers? Cause she's probably the strongest member of the team next to Bizarro since she can power-copy any mystical hero/villain when she wants to.

Wait Dreamer shoots lightning now? Man they are really going everywhere trying to figure out an offensive-oriented power for her in the real world.

Clock King still the most based character.

Is this the first time Nia's seen someone get killed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How old is Black Alice? Has Waller put minors on the squad before?
    I mean, in Green Arrow she's using three teenagers on a mission.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Is Alice going to be using her powers? Cause she's probably the strongest member of the team next to Bizarro since she can power-copy any mystical hero/villain when she wants to.

Wait Dreamer shoots lightning now? Man they are really going everywhere trying to figure out an offensive-oriented power for her in the real world.
    Hard to believe that Waller could expect to keep Black Alice on a leash long, too. She could copy Dr. Fate and just magic the brain bomb away

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Waller doesn't strike me as the type to care about things like age when it comes to organizing her teams.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Waller doesn't strike me as the type to care about things like age when it comes to organizing her teams.
    The old Waller would never have considered using kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The old Waller would never have considered using kids.
    There seems to be this "how can we make Waller as evil as possible?" thing going on.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member

OG Waller would. But that Waller also didn't fill her team with cannon fodder and was at least smart enough to have some damn heroes accompany the villains on missions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Actually I don’t see her being useful cuz of just that unless their is a arcane obstacle

Extraordinary Member

Then she has surely crossed the line. It wouldn’t suprise me if it’s one of those things the author overlooked and tell us she’s 18 but still

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    OG Waller would. But that Waller also didn't fill her team with cannon fodder and was at least smart enough to have some damn heroes accompany the villains on missions.
    A real Suicide Squad would not have a clown girl with a giant hammer on it. And Clock King doesn't strike me as the most useful in a scenario like this. Unless there's an instory reason we're not seeing.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member

A real Suicide Squad would not have a clown girl with a giant hammer on it. And Clock King doesn't strike me as the most useful in a scenario like this. Unless there's an instory reason we're not seeing.
    Eh, I think Harley could earn her place if writers made an effort.

It's worth remembering that Deadshot did not enter the Squad as the bad ass he left it as. He fought foes that challenged his skill and demonstrated his cunning. Same with Boomerbutt, Tiger, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Why not?
    If that clown girl is a master of disguise, is able to evade the greatest detective on the planet, expert gymnastic skills, proficiency in weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Doesn’t seem that crazy, at least not anymore. I kinda wish bronze tiger returned