Artist: Xermánico
    Backup Writer: Jeremy Adams
    Backup Artist: Kevin Maguire

Salaak! Two-Six! Kyle!

Kyle has seen better days.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

In glad we are getting the Corps. Especially Kyle can't wait
    X-Men Forever

Admitedelly, I havent been up to date with most of the recent GL Titles, but I am really glad Simon, Jess, Kyle, and the rest are getting together now !
    Also, this would be the first time I've seen Teen Lanters since Bendis' Young Justice ended, glad she was brought from Limbo (not glad about her current state tho)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Admitedelly, I havent been up to date with most of the recent GL Titles, but I am really glad Simon, Jess, Kyle, and the rest are getting together now !
    Also, this would be the first time I've seen Teen Lanters since Bendis' Young Justice ended, glad she was brought from Limbo (not glad about her current state tho)
    Admittedly she was in the Thorne run before this
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Two-Six! Salaak! Kyle having an emotional breakdown! It's just nice to see Hal and Kyle together again.

People in Manhunter armors acting like they're the Emperor's Imperial Guard is kind of funny.

Oh hey Larfleeze! I'm glad to know he put up a fight.

I guess there's no better way to show how evil Thaaros is than showing him experimenting on a kid. Then again, I don't hate Keli, I have to wonder why we're still trying to make Teen Lantern relevant. I guess this has to be connected to her gauntlet?

Well, Hal didn't save Keli by acting spur of the moment, but now they know his ring might be their best chance at victory. And they got Razer back, so not a total loss.

I love how they had Kevin McGuire for art so it couldn't just be a Guy story, they had to throw in Booster and Skeets. As well as those wrestling characters from Adams' Flash run.

So is that actually Lobo or just another Czarnian? Do they as a race just draw space dolphins to them?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Two-Six! Salaak! Kyle having an emotional breakdown! It's just nice to see Hal and Kyle together again.

People in Manhunter armors acting like they're the Emperor's Imperial Guard is kind of funny.

Oh hey Larfleeze! I'm glad to know he put up a fight.

I guess there's no better way to show how evil Thaaros is than showing him experimenting on a kid. Then again, I don't hate Keli, I have to wonder why we're still trying to make Teen Lantern relevant. I guess this has to be connected to her gauntlet?

Well, Hal didn't save Keli by acting spur of the moment, but now they know his ring might be their best chance at victory. And they got Razer back, so not a total loss.

I love how they had Kevin McGuire for art so it couldn't just be a Guy story, they had to throw in Booster and Skeets. As well as those wrestling characters from Adams' Flash run.

So is that actually Lobo or just another Czarnian? Do they as a race just draw space dolphins to them?
    Personally I don’t think it’s Lobo. Lobo would never hide in a mask. I think every Czarnian thinks the’re “the main man” would’ve been a pretty could pull to use New 52 Lobo

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Okay things are picking up now. I loved the page with the two insect scientists and Hal going all sword and sorcery, it's nice to see his fondness for high fantasy get acknowledged (whether intentionally or not).

It's also nice when writers hint at this nugget of a theme in Green Lantern stories, the push and pull of choice, action and inaction.

I adore the fantasy vibes of this page, can we get these guys as regulars? Thanks. Green Lantern getting weird and juxtaposing hard sci-fi with high fantasy is always my preferred visual language.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh "wedding bells", wonder who's getting married?

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    Okay things are picking up now. I loved the page with the two insect scientists and Hal going all sword and sorcery, it's nice to see his fondness for high fantasy get acknowledged (whether intentionally or not).

It's also nice when writers hint at this nugget of a theme in Green Lantern stories, the push and pull of choice, action and inaction.

I adore the fantasy vibes of this page, can we get these guys as regulars? Thanks. Green Lantern getting weird and juxtaposing hard sci-fi with high fantasy is always my preferred visual language.

Feels like a bit of a symbolic parallel to John's book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Huh "wedding bells", wonder who's getting married?
    Carol's engaged to another guy. I imagine she'll have to deal with that and the pull she has to follow Hal into space.

This issue was supposed to deal with her choice going by the synopsis but I guess they moved that to next issue.