Extraordinary Member

Default Sinister Sons #3 Preview

Sinister Sons #3 Preview
    Writer: Peter J. Tomasi
    Artist: Vasco Georgiev

Nice to see the two really teaming-up now!

Incredible Member

After the reveal in the previous Kneel Before Zod issue, I'm not sure how to feel about Lor-Zod getting in these kind of adventures. Not sure if it enhances or detracts, but definitely feels different.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    After the reveal in the previous Kneel Before Zod issue, I'm not sure how to feel about Lor-Zod getting in these kind of adventures. Not sure if it enhances or detracts, but definitely feels different.
    I'm wondering how much of the fallout will really be impacted in this book.

Another fun issue, Tomsai really starting to recapture that Super Sons magic between Lor and Sinson though their dynamic still feels unique from Jon/Damian due to the fact that they're both equally little shits.

Given it's more comical tone though it's going to be hard readjusting to Lor having a fun litlle space adventure here and when he inevitably goes back to Kneel before Zod with all it's heavy drama and violence, though to be fair to Tomsai despite the relatively light tone he still keeps Lor's hard edge intact, he's far away the more evil of the two and it's made clear his more cooperative attitude is more due to the temporary loss of his powers rather than anything.