Extraordinary Member

Default Yuji Itadori vs Yusuke Urameshi

Yuji Itadori, the protagonist of Jujutsu Kaisen

vs.

Yusuke Urameshi, the protaognist of Yu Yu Hakusho

Yuji is from the current arc of JJK, and Yusuke is taken from the end of the Black Tournament.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I want to say Yusuke but I'm actually not remembering how his feats would stack up at this point in the series. He has a notable advantage at range, though. Even if Itadoria was stronger or faster, he'd need a full pit blitz to dodge the spirit shotgun. And if Yusuke can land his full power, Togoro killing spirit gun, that would end things.

Of course, Itadoria JUST had an awakening which we haven't seen the results of yet, so this is premature. Just as all these JJK rumbles have felt TBH.

Extraordinary Member

So I remember Yusuke's spirit gun blasting away a large chunck of the colosseum like building that the Dark Tournament took place in. Toguro tanked that blast (even if he was tossed away by it). At the end of the fight Yusuke used a much bigger spirit gun attack to ultimately kill Toguro in a stronger form.

So I'd say it's safe to say that Yusuke has the edge in terms of long range fire power.

Strengthwise Yuji is on the level where he can send cars flying with his punches and generally busts up concrete. He can jumped to the top of skyscrapers, and when he jumps from one skyscraper it destroyed the corner he was jumping from. He's quick enough to react to supersonic ranged attacks and can keep up with Maki after her various upgrades. Getting slammed through multiple building doesn't really do anything besides ruffle him up a bit.

Basically I think Yuji would have an edge over DT Yusuke in close combat. But it's been a while since I read YYH so I'm might be forgetting some of Yusuke's feats.

Just putting this up for those who need a reminder/reference for Yusuke's prowess in his final battle with Toguro and give them a clearer idea of how the two combatants compare to each other:

Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-10-2024 at 01:22 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

What's Yusuke's speed like?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What's Yusuke's speed like?
    A bit hard to say. He's generally on par with Hiei who does funny things like slash up an opponent 16 times in the blink of an eye and creates after images. And that was before a general power for and during the Dark Tournament.

I don't remember, did Suzaku use "real" lightning against Yusuke?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    A bit hard to say. He's generally on par with Hiei who does funny things like slash up an opponent 16 times in the blink of an eye and creates after images. And that was before a general power for and during the Dark Tournament.

I don't remember, did Suzaku use "real" lightning against Yusuke?
    Indeed he does, calling down lightning from the sky and mixing it with his spiritual power

How he uses it between anime and manga is different though. In the manga, he fires actual bolts that Yusuke is able to react and block all but 1 after their fires where as in the anime he punches with it. Manga definitely makes Yusuke’s reactions more impressive.