Default intergalatic dog sitter

So Thanos has task you with watching after his dog while their on vacation for five weeks ( Yes Thanos has a dog now, don't ask where he got it, you don't want to know) If anything bad happens to his dog The Earth will be destroyed. It's your job to protect this fragile little dog from danger ( what you thought it was going to be a behemoth size alien dog, nah it's just a tiny size alien tea cup dog with the anger of ten thousand hulks, but no super strength.) It's name is Snuggles / Thanos Jr.

It does have Antarctic Vibranium teeth, also it's rare, and rubbing it's tummy grant wishes while petting it's head grants immortality. So every other big bad villain is after it ( from street villains to cosmic).
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-07-2024 at 09:58 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Gladly would watch that pupper. First, i pet the head, immortal. He may bite but i'm now immortal... flip him over and rub the belly. Wish the dog accepts me as co-master. Immediate connection. One more roll over to scratch belly and wish for cosmic awareness so i now know when evil is coming ahead of time. Now, just sit and wait for the enemies to come. Before they come me and puppers go on adventures traveling the galaxy and getting into shenanigans like Cosmic Ghost Rider and baby Thanos.

Sounds like fun!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Astonishing Member

Thanos has a dog now and drove a pickup truck with Death in a human body as a passenger. Is his helicopter making a comeback next?