Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I did not know all of that about Mel. T hanks for the info guys.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mel Gibson was recorded by his then girlfriend screaming at her and using the n word. “&$@@#%s are going to rape you” etc. He’s a serious piece of ****.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Everyone knows by now that Tom Cruise and Paul Rudd ....are secretly blood sucking vampires. They are immortal and walk the Earth forever...making films.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Everyone knows by now that Tom Cruise and Paul Rudd ....are secretly blood sucking vampires. They are immortal and walk the Earth forever...making films.
    Clearly they believe that story about pictures stealing your soul. Except that they can drain the people looking at them, where in a twisted form of Dorian Grey's portrait, it drains a tiny bit of life from everyone who sees it and transfers it to the vampire.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I suggest people steer away from the videos that have all the satanic stuff. It doesn't make accusations any less valid. Now I only pointed out Oprah and Mel. I don't know about the others. But saying that the Mel thing is just a bunch of tabloid crap when it was revealed to be true by "reputable" sources whom of which some are police officers that just proves that not everything is crap.

Again, with Oprah, who I don't hate, I basically grew up on her first show, though I'm not a fan. But, handwaving everyone as haters is just bias. Also, people keep skipping over the part of Oprah's handwaving and going straight to the pictures.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-09-2024 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I suggest people steer away from the videos that have all the satanic stuff. It doesn't make accusations any less valid. Now I only pointed out Whoopi and Mel. I don't know about the others. But saying that the Mel thing is just a bunch of tabloid crap when it was revealed to be true by "reputable" sources whom of which some are police officers that just proves that not everything is crap.

Again, with Oprah, who I don't hate, I basically grew up on her first show, though I'm not a fan. But, handwaving everyone as haters is just bias. Also, people keep skipping over the part of Oprah's handwaving and going straight to the pictures.
    It's crap. 100%.

'Police sources'.

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    Also, please miss me with all of that "All celebrities/all rich people are evil" attitude. There are good and bad people in every group and every demographic. Maybe some more than other, but stuff like that is hard to quantify and statements like that are probably likely to be formed by everyone's personal opinions and experiences. It is not considered OK to make generalizing comments about most groups of people but it seems to become a "cool" or "edgy" thing to hate on the rich, successful and famous people.
    Let's not be jealous, please, it is a horrible vice. There are some great celebrities who use their voices and resources to help others and there are many others who just want to exist like the rest of us. I have actually come to pity some of them who don't seem to want all of that media attention and having their private lives picked up by complete strangers. Some just want to do their jobs like acting and it's not their fault that the media focuses on those professions so much.
    I don't think all rich people/celebrities are evil or should be abused? But... Poor rich people? Really? At least they have their tinted limos and their guards and their fans to protect them while the regular folk in and out of the industry have to really suffer. The only ones I really sympathize with are the child stars. I'm not a "hater" because its popular. Also, normal people do charity work too and rarely get noticed. Even that doesn't mean anything. Harvey Weinstein donated to charities himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's crap. 100%.

'Police sources'.

Please.

A reputable source. Many mainstream media have their own YT channels. I don't know if that will have you change your mind or anything.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-09-2024 at 08:52 PM.

You've already been shown that it wasn't just 'one rant', and that he has a long history of this. There are accusations going back at least twenty years. Funny how you're quick to tar Oprah as 'chummy' with a rapist but are willing to ignore rank antsemitism because he 'might be helping uncover sex trafficing!". He's not. He isn't. He won't. And while he did testify against Harvey Weinstein, his antisemitism was well known enough to nearly torpedo his testimony.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 04-09-2024 at 09:06 PM.

You've already been shown that it wasn't just 'one rant', and that he has a long history of this.
    Actually, the long history wasn't my comment. I don't know why you are singling me out among the others. So, what do you think about the video? I don't know why one and not two or three rants should matter?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Actually, the long history wasn't my comment. I don't know why you are singling me out among the others. So, what do you think about the video? I don't know why one and not two or three rants should matter?
    I said you'd already been *shown* the long history, so it wasn't your comment, no. I was pointing out that you've already been shown that it wasn't just one rant, and that his apology doesn't matter when nothing has changed.

How many rants against jewish people do you think he should get a free pass for?

I said you'd already been *shown* the long history, so it wasn't your comment, no. I was pointing out that you've already been shown that it wasn't just one rant, and that his apology doesn't matter when nothing has changed.

How many rants against jewish people do you think he should get a free pass for?
    I was responding to this originally:

It's crap. 100%.

'Police sources'.

Please.
    I thought you were implying that what I said about Mel was false. And you were asking for sources so I showed you his confession to it in an interview. I think it takes only one rant obviously since I said he was an ant-semite. I guess I misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Clearly they believe that story about pictures stealing your soul. Except that they can drain the people looking at them, where in a twisted form of Dorian Grey's portrait, it drains a tiny bit of life from everyone who sees it and transfers it to the vampire.
    So true. I look at pictures of myself from Top Gun to Maverick where Cruise has not aged at all.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Mel Gibson was recorded by his then girlfriend screaming at her and using the n word. “&$@@#%s are going to rape you” etc. He’s a serious piece of ****.
    The phrasing was "a pack of _____". It was even worse than it sounds in your post.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I thought he went into an antisemitic rant and Dog the Bounty Hunter using the n word.
    Last edited by shooshoomanjoe; 04-15-2024 at 05:19 PM.