Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Phoenix art will be beauty-fully rendered.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

This is starting to feel more and more like that weird, awkward period right before Hickman took over. Everything was just being thrown at the wall because everyone knew it wouldn't stick, and no one really cared.

Sounds like we'll be getting NYX tomorrow. With these two so far being released in July I think NYX will be too, and than Storm, Wolverine and X-Factor in August. Which means just Exceptional in September which is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    This is starting to feel more and more like that weird, awkward period right before Hickman took over. Everything was just being thrown at the wall because everyone knew it wouldn't stick, and no one really cared.
    Yeah, I'm kind of feeling similar. I think its because Brevoort has said he wants a bunch of books that appeal to a bunch of different people so it feels very disorganized compared to Krakoa. Especially since we're getting so much info before Krakoa is over.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    This really sounds like a mini.
    Looked up Miracolo's work, nothing to scream about, but Jean will probably have HEAVY boobs.

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well, add one more to the list that was at least partially correct.

Wondering if this means that X-Factor is illustrated by Declan Shalvey (Or possibly written by? Or both? I think he’s also a writer?) and Mystique is involved in it. Hmm… if so, wonder if this is where Bishop and/or Cable may end up since neither was in X-Force?
    Shalvey is writing and drawing whatever Project Raven is, per latest newsletter, but that’d be a lot of work for a monthly series if this is X-Factor; given he’s got other books on the go. I’m thinking it might just be a Mystique mini-series instead, and that we’ll get this a bit later (as he mentioned it was only recently approved).

NYX info coming tomorrow??

Quote Originally Posted by AlligatorSky View Post
    Shalvey is writing and drawing whatever Project Raven is, per latest newsletter, but that’d be a lot of work for a monthly series if this is X-Factor; given he’s got other books on the go. I’m thinking it might just be a Mystique mini-series instead, and that we’ll get this a bit later (as he mentioned it was only recently approved).
    Forgot about Project Raven actually. Yeah, I’m betting X-Facror is Shalvey and features Mystique. Wonder who else?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    This really sounds like a mini.
    Looked up Miracolo's work, nothing to scream about, but Jean will probably have HEAVY boobs.
    Hopefully it’s not a mini.. I’d love to see an x book that explores the cosmos. We have so many cosmic charccters in Marvel but we hardly ever see them because most titles are on earth.

And heavy boobs are great. Lol

3 hours until the last announcement. I'm hoping Nyx has a better creative team than Phoenix and a cool cast.
    Really really hoping it's not Kamala's book. I'm all for her having her solo back, but not at the expense of actual X-characters. Not to mention it would be a weird move in terms of IP. The Ms Marvel brand is a thousand times stronger than NYX.

Five young mutants in NYC, right? I’m betting that two of them are Kamala and Laura.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm counting the hours till the NYX announcement! Although I'll admit I'm even more curious about the X-Factor and Storm books, which we will hopefully get sometime next month.

I'm really looking forward to the announcement too. So curious about who these five mutants are.

Hope, Elixir, Tempus, Egg, and Proteus. LOL!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Shall we all do a quick prediction for the NXY title. Confirmed it is about 5 young mutants.

I predict: Ms. Marvel, X-23, Kiden Nixon, Synch and Dust
    I hope: Hellion, X-23, Kiden Nixon, Indra and either Anole or Trance
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Laura, kamala, gabby, synch and Dust

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Sophie Cuckoo, Phoebe Cuckoo, Irma Cuckoo, Celeste Cuckoo, Esme Cuckoo LOL