Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Whether he needs to be or not, just saying he probably is if those characters are on X-Force (Forge, Dani, Colossus, Omega Red) and they're showing up in his book. Or if Capullo's doing X-Force and not Wolverine. Again, either way, he's probably on that team.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Fantastic Member

i pray to go we get either cable or bishop or both on the new x-force book......eventhough they deny deny deny you know brevort and his new writers have orders from the disney overlords to tie in and synch up with the cartoon as much as possible. what im worried is after the orginal lacluster talent annoucnemnts really not expecting anything above c or d list talent on these books..hope im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    i pray to go we get either cable or bishop or both on the new x-force book......even though they deny deny deny you know brevort and his new writers have orders from the disney overlords to tie in and synch up with the cartoon as much as possible. what im worried is after the orginal lacluster talent annoucnemnts really not expecting anything above c or d list talent on these books..hope im wrong
    Samer here, brother. Fingers crossed. I'm betting since the X-Force title is positioned first we might get that announcement tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Bring on the cosmic adventures of Jean Grey, the true Phoenix!
    ...but not the Ultraverse Phoenix Resurrection logo!
    So, so funny they’re using the Ultraverse logo. Funniest possible choice. Incredible.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

People are already mad on X about the NYX "back to the real world" thing

My guys. Nobody on the planet considers the island utopia to be "the world outside your window"

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    We have seen Greg Capullo art teases of Forge, as well as Dani Moonstar & Colossus. I still think given everything we know that Capullo is the artist on Wolverine but perhaps those are X-Force characters appearing in that book?
    That's what I'm thinking also. I feel like Capullo is on Wolverine and X-Force is popping up in his book if indeed Moonstar and Colossus are on the team.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    That's what I'm thinking also. I feel like Capullo is on Wolverine and X-Force is popping up in his book if indeed Moonstar and Colossus are on the team.
    Same. Moonstar being on an X-Force team with Logan, Colossus and Forge for some reason is reminding me of Claremont's return to the X-books in the late 90s. There was an issue of X-men drawn by Leinil Yu where Dani and Logan were investigating the Neo or something like that, and I believe Forge may've been with them or communicating with them remotely. And I thought Moonstar was going to be a bigger part of that team and that book and was disappointed when she wasn't. Anyone else remember this?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    We have seen Greg Capullo art teases of Forge, as well as Dani Moonstar & Colossus. I still think given everything we know that Capullo is the artist on Wolverine but perhaps those are X-Force characters appearing in that book?
    Or maybe..
    He's drawing both?

He barely has time to do 1 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine is in Uncanny X-men. He dont need to be in X-Force too. I really hope he isnt.
    I agree, but this is Brevoort. He had Wolverine on two separate Avengers teams while he was also an X-man. I’m surprised he isn’t a member of all three of the already announced X-men books LOL.

Also I think they want that synergy with the Capullo Wolverine title too. Will help boost sales.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    i pray to go we get either cable or bishop or both on the new x-force book......eventhough they deny deny deny you know brevort and his new writers have orders from the disney overlords to tie in and synch up with the cartoon as much as possible. what im worried is after the orginal lacluster talent annoucnemnts really not expecting anything above c or d list talent on these books..hope im wrong
    What's weird about that is that I expected to get Forge in X-factor with a very similar team to the cartoon, but instead we got him over in X-FORCE, so I have a feeling they might mix and match some of the team members (I fully expect for Sunspot to land somewhere as well).

Astonishing Member

Shoulda kept some Wolverine clones, slap them in many team books. Even the Fantastic Four.

Finally some more news!

So excited for Forge and Jean. The creative teams will make or break for me in the Phoenix book. In X-Force as well but a killer lineup could always help.

When do we think we’ll get the full reveals? Thursday? Friday?

I’m hoping Betsy, Polaris, Shattestar, Rictor and Northstar will be somewhere in X-Force or Factor.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same. Moonstar being on an X-Force team with Logan, Colossus and Forge for some reason is reminding me of Claremont's return to the X-books in the late 90s. There was an issue of X-men drawn by Leinil Yu where Dani and Logan were investigating the Neo or something like that, and I believe Forge may've been with them or communicating with them remotely. And I thought Moonstar was going to be a bigger part of that team and that book and was disappointed when she wasn't. Anyone else remember this?
    Yes, but Forge wasn't in that scene. Edit: LOL, I didn't read closely enough, Dani was delivering a message from Forge.

Screenshot_20240408_223849_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_223857_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_223905_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Not Claremont's best dialogue...

Dani, Wolverine, and Forge were in a scene in the 2000 Annual, but Dani didn't say anything. Dani and Forge were in a scene earlier in the Annual, but Logan wasn't in it.
    No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
    - Helen Keller