Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    This is our first reveal that doesn't even remotely line up with that leaked list at all. Obviously there are more titles than were on the list so this may be one of them, but the Phoenix reveal tomorrow should be enlightening
    what was the leaked list?

Geoffrey Thorne writing an X-Book is unexpected, but Marcus To is a huge steal.

This could be a really interesting roster. Also, Surge and Sage !

Glad to see Betsy out of the Captain Britain armor. I like Rachel's look too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Glad to see Betsy out of the Captain Britain armor. I like Rachel's look too.
    Same on both fronts. I really didn't like Betsy as CB, and do think Rachel's new look is an upgrade.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-Men by Gail Simone and David Marquez (which ended up being Uncanny X-men by Gail Simone and David Marquez)
    Young X by Eve Ewing (which ended up being Exceptional X-men by Eve Ewing and Carmen Carnero)
    Cyclops by Jed Mackay and Ryan Stegman (which ended up being X-men by Jed McKay and Ryan Stegman, featuring Cyclops)
    Sentinels by Alex Paknadel
    Phoenix by Stephanie Phillips
    Wolverine by Saladin Ahmed and Greg Capullo
    Mystique by Declan Shalvey

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same on both fronts. I really didn't like Betsy as CB, and do think Rachel's new look is an upgrade.
    Seems that she has dropped the Captain Britain name too. Wonder if that means if she'll take a new codename.

A Cyclops book whose creative team matches the adjectiveless X-Men book Scott is part of; an X-Men book, whose creative team matches Uncanny X-Men's, a book labelled "Young X", which turned out to be Exceptional X-Men; Wolverine by Saladin Ahmed and Greg Capullo; a book called Sentinels (which was assumed to be X-Factor, now more likely to be NYX); a book featuring Mystique (which was expected to be X-Force, but now only X-Factor would fit), and Phoenix by Stephanie Phillips.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Written by GEOFFREY THORNE
    Art by MARCUS TO
    Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA

Well we have confirmation he is not in this and thank goodness. Whatever images you saw is likely has nothing to do with X-Force as Forge is the only member
    So this is the new X-Force. I will definitely give it a chance as I like most of the cast except for Deadpool, but it seems he is just a guest for the first arc/mission. It seems that all titles will feature at least a brand new character, which I am very meh about considering the amount of mutants available already. Plus the new tank on the team is literally called Tank, I guess Strong Guy was busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Fantastic Four seems to be the only thing left that really aligns with his strengths.
    I agree (he doesn't seem interested in writing the street level titles focusing on the violent urban vigilantes).

Hoping they're announcing NYX today.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Hoping they're announcing NYX today.
    Would make sense to leave Phoenix for the big finale of the July's books announcemente.

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

Assuming that we’re getting the Phoenix creative team announcement today, who are people predicting/hoping? Thorne on X-Force was certainly a big surprise for me, so I don’t think we can/should assume it’s Stephanie Phillips on Phoenix necessarily based on the leaked list.

Not feeling this. The cover looks nice, but it seems like they're using that terrible design from that other cover.
    And the writer doesn't fill me with hope. I've never been impressed by anything she's written. Hopefully this will be better, but I'd rather have Jean on UXM written by Gail Simone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    X-Men by Gail Simone and David Marquez (which ended up being Uncanny X-men by Gail Simone and David Marquez)
    Young X by Eve Ewing (which ended up being Exceptional X-men by Eve Ewing and Carmen Carnero)
    Cyclops by Jed Mackay and Ryan Stegman (which ended up being X-men by Jed McKay and Ryan Stegman, featuring Cyclops)
    Sentinels by Alex Paknadel
    Phoenix by Stephanie Phillips
    Wolverine by Saladin Ahmed and Greg Capullo
    Mystique by Declan Shalvey
    Well, add one more to the list that was at least partially correct.

Wondering if this means that X-Factor is illustrated by Declan Shalvey (Or possibly written by? Or both? I think he’s also a writer?) and Mystique is involved in it. Hmm… if so, wonder if this is where Bishop and/or Cable may end up since neither was in X-Force?

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    If we are getting anything like the work she did on Rogue&Gambit or from what I have heard on CoC then I offer my condolences to Jean fans. That was a punishment to read and very badly researched and executed. The good things are that neither of them are mentioned in the article and considering it’s an X-men article you think they would mention R&G. So hopefully we get a much better version of Stephanie Phillips on this book.