Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Man, I really wish Tank's foot was either drawn better or not so large on that cover. (unless a badly drawn foot right next to the X-Force logo is meant to be a Liefeld reference...)

I’m liking the costumes more and more. I’m glad Betsy has the more elegant one. It suits her. I hope the cleavage is there to stay. Since in the second cover it is not, it’s not clear if she has it or not.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The costumes look so much better in this variant. Loving the black.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ok I kind of love how Asrar draws it. But Betsy's hair better be purple and not pink on the interiors.

I know its probably the energy lighting but still.

Oh these are so beautiful! The costumes especially look amazing in the first cover. I'm so happy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The red part of her costume being pink due to her power signature on the Asrar cover is a very Revanche moment...and I like it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

i think that was a colorist mistake. I dont think she has a boob window. I like it better on Asrar's cover.

Segovia said on IG that Marcos To designed the new uniforms.

So hopefully they allow him to release the design sheets like they did with XMen and Uncanny.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

I love that Marvel put out an article for the variant covers.

- "Superstar artist Clayton Crain returns to the world of X-Force with his own line of character-focused variant covers, starting with the team’s leader, Forge." Interesting. Looking forward to his other covers.
    - "Plus, like all of Marvel’s major launches, X-FORCE #1 will shine on stands with a special foil cover."

Sent a text to my LCS that I must have this special foil cover.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

oh awesome. Cant wait to see his Betsy, Sage and Surge.

OK, I will say Tank is either Warpath, Colossus or Bishop.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I'm thinking this as well, one of the Thunderbirds.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

I love that Marvel put out an article for the variant covers.

- "Superstar artist Clayton Crain returns to the world of X-Force with his own line of character-focused variant covers, starting with the team’s leader, Forge." Interesting. Looking forward to his other covers.
    - "Plus, like all of Marvel’s major launches, X-FORCE #1 will shine on stands with a special foil cover."

Sent a text to my LCS that I must have this special foil cover.
    Oooh I cannot wait to see the other covers by Crain ! Those costumes look like they've been made for his style !

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Wait! It's not the original Tank as the article stated under the mask? If not...that would be a very interesting surprise reveal.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Tank is very on brand for X-Force... looks and feels like a Liefeld creation. Ha.

And I say that as someone who generally likes most of Rob's early X-Force creations... Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Shatterstar, Feral... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Oooh I cannot wait to see the other covers by Crain ! Those costumes look like they've been made for his style !
    Same. I need more Clayton Crain X-work in my life. Please tell me he's doing a Wolverine one in his new costume for Uncanny X-men?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

suddenly, the possibility that tank might be someone else makes me a bit nervous, depending on who he actually is.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I like the costumes, you can tell they're a team but there are nice individualized touches. I usually don't love a flared collar, but I think they work for the characters that have them, Rachel's is particularly neat.

A personal nitpick I have is when they draw Forge's prosthetic leg going all the way up to his hip instead of ending mid-thigh. I know that's how most artists draw it, but it bothers me.

Intrigued about the Tank speculation. The thing that I think makes it unlikely that this is another character we already know is that there's no reason (that we know of) that any of them would have to conceal their identity like this, and none of the contenders for who it could be have worn a full mask before. I think it's a new character that Forge built.

He's Krakoa....LOLOLOL