Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Mr. Thorne, are you active on social media?

And are you familiar with New Exiles for some good Betsy/Sage friendship?
    I am and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Betsy is not Kwannon. Prior to Kwannon, Betsy knew how to fight and POST Kwannon she knows how to fight. With a sword and everything. And, remember, there are a LOT of apex fighting styles available to a TELEPATH. lots and lots and lots.
    Thank you, I can cry happy tears now! This is everything I wanted for Betsy in the new era. I'm so excited for this book, team and mission.

I've always wanted to do a Forge-centric yarn and I like these characters. Especially Sage.

I think Sage has a lot to offer and a lot to do.

Those two were always going to be in it. The others were chosen for different reasons. Some are very story-based so, I can't say.
    Thank you very much. I'm very excited for Forge to be the center of things and I adore Sage as well.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Not at all what I was expecting but I'm definitely on board for this run. Congratulations RJ!!
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I've always wanted to do a Forge-centric yarn and I like these characters. Especially Sage.

I think Sage has a lot to offer and a lot to do.

Those two were always going to be in it. The others were chosen for different reasons. Some are very story-based so, I can't say.
    SAGE deserves some spotlight. I know I know she was just in X-Force but I miss.

X-TREME SAGE

554ec55225ab48703826191573ca49ec.jpg
    Last edited by CGAR; 04-09-2024 at 01:07 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Was she really in that last X-Force? I didn't see her. (Maybe because I wasn't reading it but I wasn't reading it because I didn't see her)

I can't wait to see To's character design specs...the outfits are giving me Xtreme X-Men vibes with the pops of red and the straps.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Betsy is finally free!
    I thought she was Blink at first because of the skin color.

Didn't like the costumes though. They look more Deadpool and the Deadpoolettes than X-force.

I mean they do need a teleporter. So Blink would be bad ass on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I mean they do need a teleporter. So Blink would be bad ass on this team.
    Tank is apparently a time-and-space teleporter according to his wiki.

Super interesting! Definitely giving this a try. Happy to see one of those Academy X kids getting another shot.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Tank is apparently a time-and-space teleporter according to his wiki.
    oh well then sad face for me.

Mighty Member

Those outfits are hideous and hope the color scheme is just to keep Wade quiet on this mission. I would have preferred Colossus instead of whoever Tank is, so he could make amends from the last X-force series. Hopefully, we will get both the more intelligent versions of Sage and Betsy that I feel we most certainly didn’t get in the Krakoan Era. Outback Betsy always seemed pretty wise to me, TH kind of ruin Betsy (thankfully the Steves gave her a voice again in Unlimited). And Sage was always bad ass, Percy made her.. I don’t even want to remember what he turned Sage into.

I’ll read the first issue or arc. None of these title reveals have me wowed… but I didn’t think the titles from Krakoa had me wowed when they were announced after HoX/PoX.
    Those costumes gotta go tho. lol

Wow! So happy we got this confirmation sooner than expected. I love a more edgy dark Betsy so I am over the moon she’s in X-Force! Betsy on a main X-Team is super exciting!

We need to have a better look at the costume but for me it’s already 100 times better then the clunky CB uniform. So happy she’s going apparently by Betsy Braddock. Love it. Very excited to read her interactions with Forge and again with Sage and Deadpool. Love these characters.

I don’t love Marcus To’s art that much since he leans on more childish facial features but I won’t complain until I see his rendition of the team.

Yay! So relieved.

Thanks for dropping by Mr. Thorne. Very very excited for your book.

Is Betsy going simplys by Betsy Braddock now or is she going to have a new codename? And also, what is/are some of your favorite Betsy stories?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

I’m excited by this team!

Is Tank supposed to be from Ironheart? If not who are they? Or is it supposed to be a mystery who they are?

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Surge is going to be such a brat.