Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Was expected to be disappointed but this looks and sound beyond awful....I know they have loads of fans on theses boards and I actually like Rachael summers but those characters are toxic . How many chance in the Krakow Era did they have and they all failed
    I know Thorne writes cartoons but he actually wrote a marvel comic book that had negative sales which is pretty hard to do. To on art is the only us

Marcus To is a blessing. He's fast. Consistent. Clean. His style is dynamic. So great to have him on an X-title again! This is fantastic news. His art alone will have me buying.

Surge! And Deadpool is only a guest! Very good news for me on both fronts. I had no idea who Tank was until the wiki link. Interesting that he's an Eve Ewing creation. I'll definitely give this a shot.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That is a killer line-up! I'm ecstatic to see Betsy, Rachel and Tessa in an ongoing team book again. And 2024 is really the year of Noriko, it's amazing she's getting an Ultimate version as well as membership in X-Force! I also wonder whether Tank is really that obscure character from Ironheart or maybe another character in disguise... say Wrongslide or Colossus?

I'm not familiar with Geoff Thorne's writing so I'll reserve judgement until the first issue hits, or check out his Green Lantern books perhaps.

This team is a choice.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Marcus To is a blessing. He's fast. Consistent. Clean. His style is dynamic. So great to have him on an X-title again! This is fantastic news. His art alone will have me buying.
    Agreed. To delivers consistently great art, has a great sense of page composition and draws very pretty characters. I'm looking forward to seeing his take on Rachel, Nori and Forge especially.

Like almost all of the roster except Deadpool and what seems to be yet another new character that nobody asks for.

Kudos for bringing Surge to the roster, hope writer explores her friendship with Forge.

I'm a fan of Thorne's work and Marcus To is a great artist, so maybe I'll give this a chance.

Deapool is one of many guest stars. Don't think he's permanent

No interest. Happy for Surge fans though.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Really happy about Surge’s inclusion. Hopefully this book can elevate her status after decades of unrealised potential.
    I feel the exact opposite about Deadpool and what looks like yet another new character with a generic powerset. His spot could have gone to Frenzy or Thunderbird.
    The rest of the team is solid, even though I was still hoping Betsy and Rachel would get a new Excalibur book. And as much as I love Sage, she kind of fills the same niche of Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I hope Marcus To changes up his style
    Yeah, he’s a great artist but doesn’t feel right for X-force’s usual tone (which the premise seems to be continuing).

Incredible Member

Man, this was one I was very curious about after Forge's involvement was revealed. But, now... I'm over Rachel. Forge, Betsy, Sage: good. Surge, Tank: whatever.
    I feel like I should give it a shot, but Thorne's GL run was just really bad. Not saying he is a bad writer, it just did not work for me at all.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm glad Forge is getting some shine. Really liking Betsy, Rachel and Sage are on the team. Surge is a welcome surprise. I would rather Box (Madison Jefferies) was on the team instead of this Tank person. It would be nice to see those two old men working together. I wonder how long the revolving door of guest stars is going to last.

The Red Dragon

Will pass on this. I like Forge but not the others so much. And the description is basically a whole lot of nothing with a lot of words to make it seem exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Really happy about Surge’s inclusion. Hopefully this book can elevate her status after decades of unrealised potential.
    I feel the exact opposite about Deadpool and what looks like yet another new character with a generic powerset. His spot could have gone to Frenzy or Thunderbird.
    The rest of the team is solid, even though I was still hoping Betsy and Rachel would get a new Excalibur book. And as much as I love Sage, she kind of fills the same niche of Forge.

Yeah, he’s a great artist but doesn’t feel right for X-force’s usual tone (which the premise seems to be continuing).
    Oh yeah, Thunderbird would have perfectly fit on that roster and seeing him clash with characters like Surge or Sage would have been epic xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Agreed. To delivers consistently great art, has a great sense of page composition and draws very pretty characters. I'm looking forward to seeing his take on Rachel, Nori and Forge especially.
    Co-signed. I love To and I'm happy he's one of the highest profile books.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Deapool is one of many guest stars. Don't think he's permanent
    Yup, he's the first of a "revolving door of Marvel guest stars" according to the article.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!