Default What issues I need to pick up to witness the destruction of Krakow era?

I hated this era. Im so happy to hear it's ended can anyone tell me what issues I need to pick up to witness the rest of the destruction. The only ones Ive read up to so far are the ones that lead Xavier to telepathically making everyone go through the teleportation gate. What issues must I pick up from after that?

Fall of the house of X and Rise\rise of the powers of x.

However this is the end in more ways than just the island, in my opinion. The written is really weak with lots of inconsistencies and WTF moments. Art from Rise is great, though.

Krakow survived WWII relatively unscathed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    I hated this era. Im so happy to hear it's ended can anyone tell me what issues I need to pick up to witness the rest of the destruction. The only ones Ive read up to so far are the ones that lead Xavier to telepathically making everyone go through the teleportation gate. What issues must I pick up from after that?
    It's arguably a slow crawl towards a lackluster finish line. So not even a bombastic end, or even a whimper and more like air being slowly let out of a baloon.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    Krakow survived WWII relatively unscathed.
    I shouldn't have but I cackled.