Default Beta (The Walking Dead) Vs Slasher Villains

I've been rewatching The Walking Dead, and the season 10 episode "Stalker" had a slasher feel to it, with the Whisperers' scarily-masked second-in-command, Beta, picking off Alexandria's residents in the night.

It got me thinking about how he'd do against various horror killers.

He's got pretty crazy durability and strength for a character in his universe and is a pretty skilled fighter - especially when dual-wielding his two large knives.

So, how does he do against the following characters?

1) The various iterations of Ghostface (Scream movies - you choose which ones).
    2) Chucky (Child's Play franchise - you choose the version).
    3) Mahogany (The Midnight Meat Train).
    4) Cropsy (The Burning)
    5) Jacob Goodnight (See No Evil movies).
    6) Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street movies - when he's dragged into the real world).
    7) Victor Crowley (Hatchet movies).
    8) Michael Myers (Halloween movies - you choose the version).
    9) Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th movies - you choose the version).
    10) Any others you want to mention or discuss.

Astonishing Member

From what I've watched Beta is around a more grounded Michael Myers of Jason Voorhees, the ones that don't shrug off being shot at point blank with handguns or more.

He could win against some Ghostfaces, they vary in terms of body size, skill, and having or not a bulletproof vest or a gun (IIRC they never carried one at start unless picking one up later).

I don't know what Chucky's up to in his current series, he can strangle an adult in the original trilogy which will probably not cut it here.

Mahogany seems like it could be a toin coss. He doesn't fool around with his tools, he always goes to maim and kill quickly unless his affliction kicks in.

Freddy Krueger zombified should beat him handily, having his arm ripped off didn't prevent him from stab Jason Voorhees deep into the chest with his own machete, and he was agile enough to dodge multiple hits from him.

Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees, see above. When Michael could be thrown to his knees by a cop hit or Jason could be stabbed by a kid, it's a fight. If Michael goes on a rampage all over Halloween being stabbed, shot and smoking a full burning house fumes for a while, it's not a fight. Neither is a Jason that can decapitate a boxer with a punch after being stabbed in the eye and being a character for whom the concept of body decay has no meaning at all.

I'll add M3gan for fun. Beta could kick her around all day because she doesn't weigh anything but attempting to put her down means he's within reach of her throwing a nasty punch to his throat or gut, if not wrapping around his neck to choke him. She doesn't feel pain and can attack even when split in half (like the Terminator) and I'd give her more than average chances of downing him before he could figure out he'd have to stab deep into her brain/CPU core.