Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

A lot of people are talking about Beau De Mayo opinions about Emma, what exactly are his opinions?

- Great episode, this is the second best animated series currently, Invincible still edges out, but this shows keeps getting better.

- About Rogue and Jean getting some harsher judgement from some fans, I think if this episode had one mistake in it, was the timing, Jean had just kissed Logan when she got mad at Cyclops and how close the two scenes were is what a lot of people took notice.

- Gambit went out with a great moment, not all characters got an exit that impactful, just look at all mutants we didn't see die.

- I don't think they will do a full reset with Cable, the one thing they can do, is have Cable managing to save only a few characters who will be necessary in saving mutants, I can see some big emotional and sad moment where he must choose between saving Madelyne or some other character who would be instrumental in saving all mutants (probably Magneto).

- I hope when Storm comes back to lead the team (we know is happening) she doesn't have to drag Scott out of the front seat like she had in the comics and since the show is changing things they give him the opportunity to realise he is not in condition of leading the X-Men and gracefully bows out.

- I hope Emma is alive.

To the fans upset their favorites aren't getting much shine or were cut from storylines, I understand you and I'm just happy Cyclops is getting some good representation.

-

Who was that young flying mutant with the red/green streaks in her hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't there a meme Mutant that made ice cream? But it was a woman.
    Yeah, Soft Serve. Her butt was a portal to an ice cream dimension.

My guess is that the vendor is Eye-Scream.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Yeah, Soft Serve. Her butt was a portal to an ice cream dimension.

My guess is that the vendor is Eye-Scream.
    So how does she poop? Or does it go into the ice cream dimension?!?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    So how does she poop? Or does it go into the ice cream dimension?!?
    She doesn't need to poop normal poops.

Oh does she eat or does the ice cream in her booty sustain her?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Oh does she eat or does the ice cream in her booty sustain her?
    I don't think it ever came up if she needs to eat. Presumably she does, since it's likely just her butt where the mutation is focused.

Fun fact: Forge loves eating her ice cream poops.

I don't think it ever came up if she needs to eat. Presumably she does, since it's likely just her butt where the mutation is focused.

Fun fact: Forge loves eating her ice cream poops.
    You know what... Storm need to run from him.

I cant forget the Eye tò Callisto when listen that morlocks are in danger and She s impotente. And think that ace of base thanks Marvel for drop the charts in this days ��

spoilers:

I think that Cable fail again in ep 8 where most cast die to show that this event can't be changed and must evolve. In ep 9 Xavier will return from Space with Shiar technology and will use Morph to start ressurection protocols and ressurect X-Men for a final battle in ep 10.

After final battle Remy will remember Kurt`s words and ask Rogue to marry him. They will make a fast wedding and Nightcrawler will held the ceremony and it will give us a happy ending after dark times.

It will keep Genocide and trauma, keep Gambit`s sacrifice and will finally give a happy mutant nation that didn`t happen in ep 5.

HOX happened in 2019 and DeMayo pitched his story in 2020. It may really happen.
    end of spoilers

Yeah it's been signposted all over that this isn't going to be a 90s series. :/

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah it's been signposted all over that this isn't going to be a 90s series. :/
    You don't think...they'll adapt parts of the X-Men '92: House of XCII comic do you?
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    You don't think...they'll adapt parts of the X-Men '92: House of XCII comic do you?
    I'm starting to suspect that's why it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    spoilers:

I think that Cable fail again in ep 8 where most cast die to show that this event can't be changed and must evolve. In ep 9 Xavier will return from Space with Shiar technology and will use Morph to start ressurection protocols and ressurect X-Men for a final battle in ep 10.

After final battle Remy will remember Kurt`s words and ask Rogue to marry him. They will make a fast wedding and Nightcrawler will held the ceremony and it will give us a happy ending after dark times.

It will keep Genocide and trauma, keep Gambit`s sacrifice and will finally give a happy mutant nation that didn`t happen in ep 5.

HOX happened in 2019 and DeMayo pitched his story in 2020. It may really happen.
    end of spoilers
    That would mean that the Dawn of X era ended for nothing. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    - Great episode, this is the second best animated series currently, Invincible still edges out, but this shows keeps getting better.
    -
    I can't agree with this. Invincible definitely made an impact with it's first season, inverting a lot of enshrined superhero tropes, but I went and read the entire comics run, and while the show is making small improvements to the source material in its adaptation, once you get past the shock value of the gratuitous violence, the concept is actually pretty thin. Even from a production standpoint, visually, musically/sound, action scenes, etc, '97 is the vastly superior show, nevermind things like characterization and storytelling, or deeper levels of social commentary.

I feel like Invincible is already boring, and lost the momentum the first season was building. Much like with The Walking Dead, Kirkman is a masterful businessman, but creatively a bit bankrupt. It's just repetitious after a while. Hollow. He goes on and on, but says nothing. Beau is packing in so much story with each 30 minute episode, it's insane. I get why some people say he's moving too fast, most storytelling in shows these days is highly decompressed so it feels very fast in comparison, but I much prefer the density. It's an embarrassment of riches, instead of stringing out one little nugget ad infinitum. I have watched every single episode of '97 multiple times already, like at least 4 or 5x each. Invincible episodes are one and done for me.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 04-12-2024 at 12:46 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!