Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Quote Originally Posted by toddcam View Post
    Unpopular opinion: E Is for Extinction was a mediocre story in the comics and Grant Morrison is overrated.
    liar!!!!!!

Amazing Member

Nope. New X-Men was the first X-Men comic I ever dropped of my own choice because it was just so mediocre. To be fair, it didn't help that I thought both Frank Quitely's and Igor Kordey's art were deeply unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think killing Gambit off and Rogue getting all weepy over him was a heck of a lot more impactful than killing of Negasonic Teenage Warhead and showing Emma being sad.
    The Cerebro scene with the number 16 million dropping was more effective IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by toddcam View Post
    Nope. New X-Men was the first X-Men comic I ever dropped of my own choice because it was just so mediocre. To be fair, it didn't help that I thought both Frank Quitely's and Igor Kordey's art were deeply unpleasant.
    Same here. The only real issues i picked up were those that xtreme x-men referenced. Talk about mutant bigots and supremacist, his x-men were far worse than anything people claim of krakoa. So were the drugs they were using compared to krakoan medicines. I think 97 did a far better job with the genocide than morrison could hope because his mutants weren't good or fun people.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/