Amazing Member

Default Ultimate X-Men #2 Discussion

Issue 2 is out, also here’s some artwork posted by Peach Momoko on Instagram:

FE20DB1B-124A-483A-84D1-26CC4294D926.jpg
    Last edited by juffuj5; 04-10-2024 at 08:12 AM.

Amazing Member

2nd pic she posted in celebration for the release day! (Idk how to post 2 images at once without them being shrunk):04AC6517-763E-49DC-89C8-700C381C4EC4.jpg

Amazing Member

It was a lot of fun, some nice creepy imagery, Mei was a fun character and I’m excited to see more of this duo’s dynamic, next issue will be Mei’s origin story and also the debut of Nico, I’m curious to see how what her role will be. My theory is that she’s the team leader and has already met Mei, and presumably sent her to find Hisako.
    Last edited by juffuj5; 04-10-2024 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Reposted by accident

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juffuj5 View Post
    It was a lot of fun, some nice creepy imagery, Mei was a fun character and I’m excited to see more of this duo’s dynamic, next issue will be Mei’s origin story and also the debut of Nico, I’m curious to see how what her role will be. My theory is that she’s the team leader and has already met Mei, and presumably sent her to find Hisako.
    We see the person behind the shadow from the looks of it and he recognized Mei so you are probably right.

My only complaint is that I wish Hisako was a bit more of an active character. Like instead of Mei seeking HER out, if Hisako went searching for answers regarding her powers and then met Mei through that. Other than that liked the issue.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    My only complaint is that I wish Hisako was a bit more of an active character. Like instead of Mei seeking HER out, if Hisako went searching for answers regarding her powers and then met Mei through that. Other than that liked the issue.
    That’s addressed here, she wants to do more, but was too scared until she had help, and manages to defeat the monster while sacrificing the eggs (R.I.P eggs)