Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

From Ewing's newsletter a few days ago:

Magneto takes over the narration for this last section, which is resolutely back in the physical Marvel world and the fight against ORCHIS. It's an attempt to get Max where I wanted him to end up in the brief moments before I hand him over - Luciano Vecchio works his artistic magic, and working with him on this mini has been a true pleasure. (He talks about his side of it in this week's X-Men Monday at AIPT.) Dare I say to keep your eyes peeled for a final collaboration between us before they drag me kicking and screaming (okay, twitching and coughing) from the X-Office?

So we'll get to see a little more from the pair of creators most likely in Uncanny X-Men #700.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Hallelujah. A last Sermon from the Most High and his Apostle.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Well, I'm definitely not saying I feel bad for them. Actually, I think it was justified under the circumstances. There wasn't much choice there if he wanted to save the innocent prisoners. It's more just how abruptly his inner monologue seemed to change and the genuine sorrow and remorse was replaced with the same old (now barely restrained) rage and attitude. He's holding back and using restraint, but his narration in this issue felt drastically different from his attitude just an issue or two previously.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    From Ewing's newsletter a few days ago:

Magneto takes over the narration for this last section, which is resolutely back in the physical Marvel world and the fight against ORCHIS. It's an attempt to get Max where I wanted him to end up in the brief moments before I hand him over - Luciano Vecchio works his artistic magic, and working with him on this mini has been a true pleasure. (He talks about his side of it in this week's X-Men Monday at AIPT.) Dare I say to keep your eyes peeled for a final collaboration between us before they drag me kicking and screaming (okay, twitching and coughing) from the X-Office?

So we'll get to see a little more from the pair of creators most likely in Uncanny X-Men #700.
    Interesting to know. Thanks.
    The spider is always on the hunt.