Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    If it would’ve been faster, I think everyone would’ve took the lasso of lies as a joke. I’m shocked it only lasted one issue! Which I’m happy it did….I think he should’ve did different dream streams other than just the housewife.
    It was a joke anyway. The fact her willpower was enough to break it speaks to that. The Golden Perfect would never, which is a major problem with the scene. If they have the same origin, this story makes the lasso of truth just as vulnerable.

That's a big "if" though, why would the Amazons make a lasso of lies? Is Hephaestus no longer their inventor?

I've long thought as Wonder Woman's Q he'd be an excellent villain if he ever decided to turn on her. As the maker of the lasso and the bracelets he has the keys to the queendom. Forger of the source of the Sovereign's power, Hephaestus could be the outer circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    It was a joke anyway. The fact her willpower was enough to break it speaks to that. The Golden Perfect would never, which is a major problem with the scene. If they have the same origin, this story makes the lasso of truth just as vulnerable.

That's a big "if" though, why would the Amazons make a lasso of lies? Is Hephaestus no longer their inventor?

I've long thought as Wonder Woman's Q he'd be an excellent villain if he ever decided to turn on her. As the maker of the lasso and the bracelets he has the keys to the queendom. Forger of the source of the Sovereign's power, Hephaestus could be the outer circle.
    I honestly feel like the reason she over came it so easily and quickly was because she is the holder of the truth. Truth always beat lies and when you’re close to the lasso of truth as long as she has, no telepath should be able to beat her..even someone like Jean Grey in my opinion.

I think I agree with you on him being the villian! He should be able to take her weapons away and no ways to bend them like Hera did with the lasso.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post

Did I miss the part where they said the Amazons created the LoL?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Did I miss the part where they said the Amazons created the LoL?
    Issue #1

Issue #8