Default 'Life of Wolverine' - Jim Zub & Ramón F. Bachs' Unlimited story comes to print

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-ramon-f-bachs

'Life of Wolverine' #1 Explores His Greatest Battles, Adventures & Heartbreaks
    Jim Zub and Ramón F. Bachs' 'Life of Wolverine' comes to print for the first time this July.

LIFE OF WOLVERINE #1
    Written by JIM ZUB
    Art by RAMÓN F. BACHS
    Cover by RON LIM
    On Sale 7/3

This July, Logan bares his mind, body and soul in LIFE OF WOLVERINE #1, a special one-shot presenting Wolverine’s incredible life story in chronological order.

Originally published as a Marvel Unlimited companion comic to the X LIVES OF WOLVERINE/X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE storyline, this exploration of one of the most riveting origins and sagas in all of pop culture comes from acclaimed creators Jim Zub and Ramón F. Bachs. Hitting stands just in time for the character’s 50th anniversary, hardcore Wolverine fans and newcomers alike will walk away an expert after this action-packed trip through key moments of Wolverine’s storytelling history!

Wolverine has been mindwiped, manipulated and given false memories so many times, what is the truth of his long life? Now, as a journey into his own past becomes paramount to the survival of mutantkind!

Delve into the true story of Logan’s life, from his earliest days in the late 1800s, to the many wars he’s fought alongside comrades like Captain America and Sabretooth, to the Weapon X procedures that changed his life forever, his days on the X-Men and more! All in continuity, this includes some adventures and links to the past never before revealed, giving the most complete picture of Wolverine’s history ever assembled!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Seriously, of all the unlimited arcs, they chose to print THIS one ?

sorry, good for Logan fans, glad you get another comics, but I don't think that was the most important or interesting unlimited story. Maybe they will do all of them at some point ?
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 04-12-2024 at 12:03 PM.

I don’t think this is for Logan fans actually. We already know this stuff. Just saying… I think it’s for possible new fans wanting to get up to speed after seeing Deadpool & Wolverine.

Whether it will sell well or be particularly effective in this regard is debatable, but I’m just saying I think that’s who they’re aiming at with this release. Not the Wolverine diehards.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I don’t think this is for Logan fans actually. We already know this stuff. Just saying… I think it’s for possible new fans wanting to get up to speed after seeing Deadpool & Wolverine.

Whether it will sell well or be particularly effective in this regard is debatable, but I’m just saying I think that’s who they’re aiming at with this release. Not the Wolverine diehards.
    Ah yes I forgot the synergy with the movie. Makes sense.

Fantastic Member

It's also the character's 50th anniversary so of course gonna promote him a lot.

Collectors who don't have access to Unlimited will be buying it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post

sorry, good for Logan fans, glad you get another comics, but I don't think that was the most important or interesting unlimited story. Maybe they will do all of them at some point ?
    Give me LV's Iceman please.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I haven't been keeping up - is Wolverine still "James Howlett?" (god, I hate that name)

He is, but not to his friends (or loyal fans). To us he will always be just Logan.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I remember reading this during the x lives/deaths era lol.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    I remember reading this during the x lives/deaths era lol.
    I was surprised that it wasn't reprinted in the X Lives tpb.

But this does give me hope of seeing an Omnibus for the Krakoan era of digi books.

It would be super sad if they are forever locked on the app.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Having not read unlimited I'll buy it. Even if it's only a retreat since I know all about wolverine
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post

It's his 50th anniversary (with D&W releasing) so its understandable why they want more readers for him to start to read his books.