View Poll Results: Who Do You Wanna See in a Solo Book?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

26 17.69%
  • Xavier

6 4.08%
  • Gambit

45 30.61%
  • Iceman

22 14.97%
  • Emma Frost

21 14.29%
  • Nightcrawler

20 13.61%
  • Cable

17 11.56%
  • Bishop

22 14.97%
  • Rogue

30 20.41%
  • Betsy Braddock

10 6.80%
  • Northstar

22 14.97%
  • Dani Moonstar

28 19.05%
  • Sunspot

22 14.97%
  • Magneto

10 6.80%
  • OTHER

37 25.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Wither
    Scalphunter
    Third eye
    Dust
    Nekra
    Sunfire
    Proudstar
    Magma
    Cecilia Reyes
    Sage.
    Not going to lie when the mutants come back I would be surprised if we don't see more from ScapleHunter an Psylocke

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Watching Scott become one the most prominent and popular Marvel characters in the 2000s and then becoming, whatever the **** Jonathan "Hackman" and his legion of doofuses turned him into has actually been more painful to me than watching what Disney has been doing to Star Wars since 2014.
    Yeah, having Scott report to a council with Apocalypse,Sinister,etc while being cucked by Wolverine was frankly disgusting.

Hopefully MacKay can get him back to where he belongs but I would've preferred Scott to be dead during Krakoa than written the way he was.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    Yeah, having Scott report to a council with Apocalypse,Sinister,etc while being cucked by Wolverine was frankly disgusting.

Hopefully MacKay can get him back to where he belongs but I would've preferred Scott to be dead during Krakoa than written the way he was.
    Yeah he should have been dead during the past five years. It only made him look terrible and losing a lot of his fans again. It's not like he was even remotely important in the Krakoan era so I don't know why they brought him back from the dead in Rosenberg's UXM. In Jed we must trust. Hopefully he can give us the real Cyke back. The way he was treated by Hickman and Duggan sometimes feels even worse than how he was treated by Fox.

Watching Scott become one the most prominent and popular Marvel characters in the 2000s and then becoming, whatever the **** Jonathan "Hackman" and his legion of doofuses turned him into has actually been more painful to me than watching what Disney has been doing to Star Wars since 2014.
    Which is part of how he added Joanna Cargill to his conquest list.

WHY!?!?!?!? Oh I know why... because it makes no sense in the main timeline at all. It was put in as a huge red flag that it's a wrong alternate reality. Then they decided that Cargill liked that version of herself better than the "right" one, which made it weird.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

This thread needs a Like Button. As a father to a 1 year old, watching Scott having report to the monsters that almost killed his son was beyond unbelievable to me.

The only comics I'm reading today are from the Energon-Verse but a half way decent Cyclops Book would reel me back to Marvel. Personally I'd love to see him go after Sinister and/or Apocalypse. I'd have the plot center around more details about the virus and the feud between Sinister/Apocalypse. Have Cyclops devise a plan to nullify them both.

As much as I'd want a Cyclops book, if I had to be realistic I think Gambit or Rogue would draw in more of a crowd though.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    This thread needs a Like Button. As a father to a 1 year old, watching Scott having report to the monsters that almost killed his son was beyond unbelievable to me.

The only comics I'm reading today are from the Energon-Verse but a half way decent Cyclops Book would reel me back to Marvel. Personally I'd love to see him go after Sinister and/or Apocalypse. I'd have the plot center around more details about the virus and the feud between Sinister/Apocalypse. Have Cyclops devise a plan to nullify them both.

As much as I'd want a Cyclops book, if I had to be realistic I think Gambit or Rogue would draw in more of a crowd though.
    Seriously, Hickman is better off writing table top role-playing games than actual comic books. His characters often act weird and more like action figures than real people. There's no way Scott is going to report to a council that consists of a man whom him and Jean spent 12 years in the future trying to stop. Or his archnemesis that has been a scourge in his life since he was an orphan child.

Fantastic Member

Gambit has formed numerous connections with various characters. While I prefer solo adventures, I'm also interested in exploring his relationships with other characters.
    Mr. Sinister,
    Sunfire,
    Apocalypse,
    Scalphunter,
    Cargill,
    Polaris,
    Archangel,
    Cannonball,
    if Scalphunter is his buddy before, how about the other Marauders. like how did he know each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Gambit has formed numerous connections with various characters. While I prefer solo adventures, I'm also interested in exploring his relationships with other characters.
    Mr. Sinister,
    Sunfire,
    Apocalypse,
    Scalphunter,
    Cargill,
    Polaris,
    Archangel,
    Cannonball,
    if Scalphunter is his buddy before, how about the other Marauders. like how did he know each one.
    Excellent list. My only addition would be Kate Pryde (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]Excellent list. My only addition would be Kate Pryde (XD)
    oh yeah... all three have experience as thieves....

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Not going to lie when the mutants come back I would be surprised if we don't see more from ScapleHunter an Psylocke
    Kwannon and Greycrow could be the next power couple.

I would love a duo boom with Betsy and Kwannon in it. Exploring furthermore their complicated past, their common history and really defining their differences.
    A picture would last longer darling...

You missed Polaris in the poll.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I'm pleasantly surprised that Dani got so many votes.

Rogue and Emma Frost team up.

Just Rogue and Emma being mean gurls with the Marvel universe every week they invite a xwoman or a woman of marvel to make fun stuff - Villians beating and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    You missed Polaris in the poll.
    She's actually right there at the bottom alongside Kitty Pryde, Dazzler, Angel, Forge, Jubilee, etc.