The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Darkhawk vs Thunderstrike vs X-23

Darkhawk
    - aka Christopher Powell
    - worked with New Warriors
    - Energy blasts; Energy shield; Teleportation; FTL flight; Accelerated healing factor; Superhuman

Thunderstrike
    - aka Eric Masterson
    - worked with Avengers
    - Formidable hand-to-hand combatant; Superhuman; Flight; Dimensional travel; Energy blasts

X-23
    - aka Laura Kinney
    - worked with X-men
    - Superhuman; animal-like attributes; Adamantium claws in hands and feet; Regenerative healing factor; Expert combatant

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ca_2019%29.jpg

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/...Avengers-e.jpg

https://playcontestofchampions.com/w...n-darkhawk.jpg
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

X23 does not belong in a fight with Thunderstrike. Like… not at all.

Darkhawk maybe. But not Laura.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Agreed on that. I don't know enough about DH to say, but X-23 is just out of her league. No shame there.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Darkhawk once tested his strength by lifting an 8 ton boulder. He held it about his head for 11 minutes before he got bored and set it down. he's also managed to hurt Demogoblin. Energy blastwise, he's damaged Ironman's armor. That's still not really a match for Thunderstrike, but it's well outside of X-23's league.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Darkhawk once tested his strength by lifting an 8 ton boulder. He held it about his head for 11 minutes before he got bored and set it down. he's also managed to hurt Demogoblin. Energy blastwise, he's damaged Ironman's armor. That's still not really a match for Thunderstrike, but it's well outside of X-23's league.
    I think he got a bit of a power upgrade in some of the post-Annihilation cosmic stuff. But I can’t exactly remember.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Well guys, eliminating Ms. Kinney, how does the fight go?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I think he got a bit of a power upgrade in some of the post-Annihilation cosmic stuff. But I can’t exactly remember.
    Yeah, ISTR Darkhawk being seen as a decent high-tier threat in the post-Annihilation stuff. Like, levels to obliterate the Shi'ar imperial guard and such.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, ISTR Darkhawk being seen as a decent high-tier threat in the post-Annihilation stuff. Like, levels to obliterate the Shi'ar imperial guard and such.
    Is that regular Darkhawk or one of the other Darkhawk's that were created for those stories? And which member of the Imperial Guard are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Is that regular Darkhawk or one of the other Darkhawk's that were created for those stories? And which member of the Imperial Guard are we talking about?
    I think it was OG Darkhawk.

And I’m not sure, but not Gladys.
    Chief Curmudgeon

That’s why he supposedly (unlike Star Lord) didn’t look out of place on this team:

IMG_2126.jpg
    Chief Curmudgeon