Default 'NYX' #1 variant covers highlights Wolverine

New York, NY— April 17, 2024 — Krakoa may fall, but the world is still mutantkind’s for the taking in NYX! Announced last week, the new series set in the upcoming From the Ashes era will explore how mutants navigate returning to the big city. Written by Collin Kelly and Jackson Lanzing and drawn by Francesco Mortarino, NYX won’t shy away from reflecting the harsh realities of life as a mix of iconic and fan-favorite mutants reenter a world filled with bigotry, mistrust, and misinformation. Without the X-Men’s guidance and Krakoa’s protection, they’ll shut out the noise and overcome the hate by doing what they do best—EVOLVING. But if you can count on anything, it’s that mutants are never all in agreement, and some are having a really hard time letting Krakoa go…

Today, fans can see a new assortment of variant covers for the debut issue! Brought to you by acclaimed artists Rogê Antônio, Stanley “Artgerm” Lau, and Todd Nauck, the three new pieces spotlight Laura Kinney, AKA Wolverine, who made her comic book debut in the groundbreaking original NYX series as X-23. Throughout the new series, watch her do what she does best as she hunts down violent anti-mutant oppressors in the darkest corners of the city!

Check out all three new covers now and preorder NYX #1 at your local comic shop today! For more information, visit Marvel.com.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/17/nyx-1-variant-covers/

artgem.jpg
    Antonio.jpg
    mask.jpg

It's funny how none of these actually use the Laura costume that she's wearing in the book, which no one seems particularly fond of.

"Some are really having a hard time letting Krakoa go"

Why does this feel like it's going to be commentary on the reaction of the fans?

Artgerm's covers are always looking good, but I'm more and more tired of pin-up covers.
    I want more covers related to the story told in the issue.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Isn't that the wrongly resureccted Laura.

I know misinformation is a real issue, but aughghgh that line part gives me war flashbacks to Trinary's cringy stuff in X-Men Red.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.