Page 615 of 671 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Did he? Their first volumes make them equals at 246 or so showings in solo runs and then Barry has about 130 or so since he returned and counting.
    I wasn't counting since Barry's return, it's kinda easy for him to catch up since the character was wiped from the timeline and barely used.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I wasn't counting since Barry's return, it's kinda easy for him to catch up since the character was wiped from the timeline and barely used.
    Well if we're being fair then the same can be said for Wally.

Well if we're being fair then the same can be said for Wally.
    What? Barry died saving existence. It's nowhere near the same thing.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    What? Barry died saving existence. It's nowhere near the same thing.
    But he was still removed for Wally's benefit. And it wasn't a Jay Garrick situation where they rebooted the franchise completely.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

But he was still removed for Wally's benefit. And it wasn't a Jay Garrick situation where they rebooted the franchise completely.
    Actually it wasn't for Wally's benefit and they were going to totally reboot the Flash franchise.

The plan was start to off with a totally new female character named Ryan Mckenzie who got light powers and not speed.

But at the last moment DC decided it was too risky to go so different and stuck with the regular Flash concept and stuck a familiar face in there.

But Barry was always going to die.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwix View Post
    Young justice is based on nostalgia and nostalgic stories or directions are very limited.

Damian teen titans is here to stay but I'm not so sure of the Titans.
    Or it's based on beloved characters who each had their own solo series that lasted 100 issues that their fans want to see again in new stories and adventures.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Because I think the new imprint is to house all their teen books and the existing Titans and Teen Titans aren't going to be part of that. Plus a teen team lead by a Robin with another teen team lead by Robin feels a bit repetitive. I'd just be surprised if the books last long into 2019.
    Aren't Titans and Teen Titans a part of the JL line though? If they are a part of that line and YJ is a part of Bendis's new imprint then I don't think there's any real cause for concern that Titans or Teen Titans will be cancelled. (I don't think Titans even figures into this because they are not teens anyway.) I think the two books will be different enough from each other and that there might actually be quite a bit of fan crossover. I'm already reading TT and enjoying the new team so I'm not about to drop it just because a new YJ book is on the horizon. I do, however, also plan to give the YJ book at least an issue or two although to be honest I'm not overly excited by Bendis being on it. I started out liking his Superman run but quickly got annoyed with his style of writing among other things and I may eventually drop his Action as well if the someone's speculation come to pass there. Having a big name writer on YJ doesn't guarantee that it will be a readable or enjoyable book although I am sure a load of people who are fans of those characters will keep buying it anyway even if its turns out to be crap. I see that happen all the time with mediocre books starring fan favorites.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 10-05-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

For all young justice fan boys do you really believe DC will cancel the titan books while having a TV show based on them?

At the most they'll just relaunch the titan books

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    For all young justice fan boys do you really believe DC will cancel the titan books while having a TV show based on them?

As long as the books continue to sell enough I don't think DC should cancel either of the Titans books, especially if Young Justice carves out it's own niche.

BANNED

As long as the books continue to sell enough I don't think DC should cancel either of the Titans books, especially if Young Justice carves out it's own niche.
    Problem is YJ fans(mainly tim drake fans)want the titan books to get cancelled(because it has Damien in it)and want young justice to be the only teen book (and I belive teen titans will outsell young justice anyway)

Fantastic Member

Problem is YJ fans(mainly tim drake fans)want the titan books to get cancelled(because it has Damien in it)and want young justice to be the only teen book (and I belive teen titans will outsell young justice anyway)
    I literally have never understood this mindset just read what you want another book should not bother you. Many people will buy both, both these characters can be successful it does not have to be one or the other.

Tim's my favorite DC character, and I certainly don't.

I don't think the two cannibalize each other nearly as much as people think.

Where are you getting this?

From what i've seen, its Damian fans who are the ones speculating on whats going to happen to him and the Teen titans book. Tim fans are simply happy he's back in a book and in a YJ book at that.

Your coming off as someone who's trying to start something thats not even their.

What does one have to do with the other?

Tim and Damian and Teen Titans and Young Justice are two different characters and two different teams?

I mean is Titans in trouble now because Nightwing is in it as well?

Plus YJ is in its own different imprint. So there is already separation there.

I'm a Young Justice fan and I'm happy for having the two books which can offer different perspectives (Young Justice represents those that want to follow the steps of the Justice League, Teen Titans is a more rebel side). The more teen team books the better