Page 499 of 671 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    spoilers:
    Well the first issue of the new Titans run references the new Teen Titans run as connecting to it. It is in the solicit. So I guess the weird NuWally and Raven romance might be over but their two teams are still going to interact it seems. So who knows what their interactions will be like in that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe a long distance relationship? I mean, we know that Raven can endure that, not so sure about nuWally since he has been crushing on other girls too and now with 3 new girls on the team, I dunno. Anyway, I shouldn't have my hopes too high haha
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Roy's not headed to limbo. He'll be a regular in Green Arrow.

spoilers:
    I wouldn't worry. Robin asked Kid Flash if he was still hung up over Raven. She's already dumped him and Robin was puzzled as to why Wally would send Avery (Chinese Flash) away instead of hanging out with her.
    end of spoilers
    I support Raven with BB but... I hope that they sent KF with Avery Ho this time. Maybe is the only choice for not add another girlfriend to KF in the next TT run.

If I see him in the next TT with a girlfriend, DC and Glass will be too predictable. When something changes, Kid Flash girlfriend changes too.

The famous robin that never thinks in girls and the first thing that he says is: WHY DID YOU SENT THIS GIRL AWAY? HAHAHAHAHA.

Attachment 65161
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-26-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Do we still have to use spoiler tags? the issues have been out for a day now.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I have a feeling if it was the other way, making Roy look bad. You'd guys would be okay with it. Sensing some bias here.
    Not in the slightest. Bad writing is bad writing period doesn't matter which character it is and quite frankly all the characters have been treated to a dish of the same, not just certain ones.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    What I'm surprised by is there are Roy fans that dislike Abnett's Roy despite him being the only one he cares about.
    I don't think its too surprising myself give how poorly done the entire book is. I don't believe Abnett really understands Roy any better then he understands anyone else on the team. Roy may be a personal favorite of his but that doesn't mean he understands the character or can write him with any depth or personality. Tynion says Tim Drake is his favorite character but he's certainly not showing it by the way he's writing him. I've hated his Roy with a passion every since he started writing him back in Titans Hunt. In fact his characterization of Roy was exactly the reason I dropped that book. I'm glad Roy is leaving the book and going to Green Arrow instead. Maybe the writer there can do something positive and of note with him there. I just wish that Nightwing could have gotten away from Titans and Abnett as well.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 04-26-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    spoilers:
    Maybe a long distance relationship? I mean, we know that Raven can endure that, not so sure about nuWally since he has been crushing on other girls too and now with 3 new girls on the team, I dunno. Anyway, I shouldn't have my hopes too high haha
    end of spoilers
    Wally is a speedster and the two teams will be connect with those Hall of Justice Portals.

That said, I doubt the relationship will continue. It was extremely boring. I mean, I don't care for extreme levels of angst, but some curves here and there can make a romance arc lively. This one just seemed liked Percy just wanted to to finish before his run ended.

I hope the next romance in TT will be more lively. I also hope that if they do that BB/Raven thing again, it won't be a complete retread.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I dunno the "rules" of spoilers here, if we can wait a day or a couple of days before writing freely, so I just go like that haha

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Wally is a speedster and the two teams will be connect with those Hall of Justice Portals.

That said, I doubt the relationship will continue. It was extremely boring. I mean, I don't care for extreme levels of angst, but some curves here and there can make a romance arc lively. This one just seemed liked Percy just wanted to to finish before his run ended.

I hope the next romance in TT will be more lively. I also hope that if they do that BB/Raven thing again, it won't be a complete retread.
    Oh, right, nuWally is a speedster and the teams should be connected time to time haha I forgot about that... or rather I tried to forgout about that hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I just used a tag there because I was replying to a spoiler tagged post.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I don't think its too surprising myself give how poorly done the entire book is. I don't believe Abnett really understands Roy any better then he understands anyone else on the team. Roy may be a personal favorite of his but that doesn't mean he understands the character or can write him with any depth or personality. Tynion says Tim Drake is his favorite character but he's certainly not showing it by the way he's writing him. I've hated his Roy with a passion every since he started writing him back in Titans Hunt. In fact his characterization of Roy was exactly the reason I dropped that book. I'm glad Roy is leaving the book and going to Green Arrow instead. Maybe the writer there can do something positive and of not with him there. I just wish that Nightwing could have gotten away from Titans and Abnett as well.
    I'm totally with you on the fact that even a writer love a character a lot that's doesn't mean he know how to write it, one of my fav character (Cyclops) has in my opinion, been really really bad written by Morrison and it was apparently his fav X-Men character so.

For Roy (who is my fav character of DC) since I hated Lobdell's Roy in Redhood and the Outlaws and Krul's Rise of Arsenal. That's probably why I accepted Abnett's Roy that easily. I still find it correct (and since he is the character Abnett wrote the best, thanks god, he is correct).

But for now, I just hope No Justice will do justice to the Titans (wich I doubt but I still hope), that the Titans special will be ok, that Dick and Donna will be better written by Abnett and that Roy will be well written in GA.
    Last edited by Dethi; 04-26-2018 at 10:32 AM.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    For Roy (who is my fav character of DC) since I hated Lobdell's Roy in Redhood and the Outlaws and Krul's Rise of Arsenal. That's probably why I accepted Abnett's Roy that easily. I still find it correct (and since he is the character Abnett wrote the best, thanks god, he is correct).
    I can understand that feeling. I loathed Krul's Rise of Arsenal and all that came after it so when Lobdell and RHATO came along I felt Roy's depiction there was a breath of fresh air that was sorely needed for the character. Personally, for me Abnett in Titans Hunt took Roy back into Krul territory and I very much didn't appreciate the reminder of his lowest points.

does anybody recognize this artist? I swear I've seen their work before.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    does anybody recognize this artist? I swear I've seen their work before.

I think that is Jorge Jimenez, but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that is Jorge Jimenez, but i could be wrong.
    I'm not sure but yeah it look like his style.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That's from No Justice, right? So it's Francis Manapul.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    That's from No Justice, right? So it's Francis Manapul.
    I not too sure about that. If you compare the image to the preview pages of No Justice #1 on Newsarama, then the difference of the art between the two are vast. That's not to say Manapul doesn't have more than one style he could use. But as of right now I just don't think it's him.