Page 597 of 671 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 10059

So that was quite the twist on TT. I wasn't expecting that.

Very cool twists. Both of them

This issue of Teen Titans has been really cool. I didn't see coming who was Robin's secret mentor. Totally mindblowing!!!

Really like who they choose as the secret mentor!

This book is really shaping up into something good. The team is really getting to know one another. I even see at least two separate romances forming.

But i guess we'll have to wait a while before they fully explain that ending...

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    No they are not interested in her she just a token
    You didn't lie, the only black character that can be pushed by DC in and outside of comics is Cyborg, everybody else is pushed outside of comics only so WB and DC get praised for diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Really like who they choose as the secret mentor!

This book is really shaping up into something good. The team is really getting to know one another. I even see at least two separate romances forming.

But i guess we'll have to wait a while before they fully explain that ending...
    I only see one romance forming ...although some review mentioned a triangle? What's the other?

Going by the December solicitations we will be getting our explanations for that ending.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Tbh, I think that panel with Crush and Red Arrow was foreshadowing something. I might be wrong, though.

I've never heard of a love triangle here, though. With who?

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I only see one romance forming ...although some review mentioned a triangle? What's the other?
    Maybe that part with Emiko and Crush talking about relationships in teams was some kind of 'we'll end up together anyway'? At least Crush made clear that she's not a nun haha.

BANNED

Probably Emiko and Wallace,they fight way too much(which I find weird since I thought emi and Damien was going to happen)

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Very cool twists. Both of them
    Wasn't expecting this. Enjoyed the issue very much. Especially the last page.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Tbh, I think that panel with Crush and Red Arrow was foreshadowing something. I might be wrong, though.

If by foreshadowing you mean both will be in a relationship with somebody on the team at some point? Probably.
    If you meant in a relationship together? Who knows.

Crush and Emiko... that would be interesting.
    I didn't see that ending coming but it makes sense. Looking forward to this.

Extraordinary Member

You didn't lie, the only black character that can be pushed by DC in and outside of comics is Cyborg, everybody else is pushed outside of comics only so WB and DC get praised for diversity.

Going by the December solicitations we will be getting our explanations for that ending.
    Cyborgs a token to, that why he on the justice league, lucky break in his case

Ok I'm confused, the synopsis for #22 that came out today mentioned Damian harboring a secret mentor which we think was revealed this issue but the synopsis for #24 says the secret mentor will be revealed.

Someone was implying that this issue hinted at a triangle between Red Arrow, Damian, and Djinn.

Idk why tho, maybe b/c of the kiss between Emiko and Damian that happened some time ago or b/c Emiko mentiomed how relationships don't work like she had experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    Maybe that part with Emiko and Crush talking about relationships in teams was some kind of 'we'll end up together anyway'? At least Crush made clear that she's not a nun haha.
    I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Probably Emiko and Wallace,they fight way too much(which I find weird since I thought emi and Damien was going to happen)
    I can see this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Cyborgs a token to, that why he on the justice league, lucky break in his case
    Well that's true too, but the post that mentioned Bumblebee was about being pushed, token or not Cyborg is being pushed unlike Bumblebee and others.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Ok I'm confused, the synopsis for #22 that came out today mentioned Damian harboring a secret mentor which we think was revealed this issue but the synopsis for #24 says the secret mentor will be revealed.

Someone was implying that this issue hinted at a triangle between Red Arrow, Damian, and Djinn.

Idk why tho, maybe b/c of the kiss between Emiko and Damian that happened some time ago or b/c Emiko mentiomed how relationships don't work like she had experience.

I could see that.

I can see this one too.

Well that's true too, but the post that mentioned Bumblebee was about being pushed, token or not Cyborg is being pushed unlike Bumblebee and others.
    Maybe the rest of the team will meet/learn about Dami’s mentor in issue 24?

Astonishing Member

Oh...was the reveal in Teen Titans supposed to be who Damian's mentor is? That didn't occur to me so much as I assumed said person just was just in on Damian's plans as well.

What was the second twist folks are talking about? Neither of the other two big bits felt like twists per se. IE Roundhouse and Blood, are those what folks are referring to?