Page 145 of 671 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 10059

One thing that will probably be unanimously agreed about this book...it has style.

I almost didn't think I was reading a Ben Percy narration box for a second there .

He was probably moving too quick for anyone to get a good look, but Wally should probably try to do a better job of keeping a secret identity...

Damian's last line...eh.

I wonder how long before we see anything with Aqualad? The next batch of solicits? New York Comic-Con?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One thing that will probably be unanimously agreed about this book...it has style.

I almost didn't think I was reading a Ben Percy narration box for a second there .

He was probably moving too quick for anyone to get a good look, but Wally should probably try to do a better job of keeping a secret identity...

Damian's last line...eh.

I wonder how long before we see anything with Aqualad? The next batch of solicits? New York Comic-Con?
    I think Aqualad will be in Aquaman first, so it might be a while before he shows up in TT.

I'm still on the fence about picking up this book. I'm not satisfied with the roster or the writer. But I still really want a TT book that doesn't suck. The Rebirth issue will have to be really impressive to get me invested in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Moments are whatever, his Dick being more or less completely ineffectual should probably bother me more than it does, but at least give me a voice thats not just generic leader guy. Abnett has had 10 issues to give us a Dick that actually contributes something and doesn't just speak generic leader guy speak, but he hasn't. Dude could be swapped out with Fred from Scooby Doo and there would be little difference. There's clearly a lack of interest there, which is fine, Dick has his bimonthly, but don't just need give us this phoned in, boring, generic leader guy Dick Grayson. And now he's handling Dick becoming Nightwing. Great, im sure its gonna be real inspired. Just like when he had him put the Nightwing suit back on in TH lol.

Why you hate on my boy Fred for.

lol but yeah he was devoid of personality until the 1990's (Fred that is). Is Dick written the same way?

Hey, at least the social commentary was more subtle this time.

I think this might be how Damian plays Pokemon Go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post

Why you hate on my boy Fred for.

lol but yeah he was devoid of personality until the 1990's (Fred that is). Is Dick written the same way?
    Ya, pretty much.

BANNED

A Banana peel that tripped on itself? LUL

I completely disagree about Dick. He is very good in the book (certainly not bad at least) and he will get a lot of focus once Deathstroke comes in. Besides turning to Nightwing is connected to JC, Priest also teased about Dick mentoring Rose. People needs to chill and wait a diddly doddly second for once.

Teen Titans Rebirth has good art. But the narration is too wordy at parts. Also Wallace shouldn't be hating Daniel, and he shouldn't know about him being reverse flash either. Anyway we will see. He seems to have more personality than he did in the entirety of Venditti run and Williamson's story.
    Last edited by Waterfall; 08-26-2016 at 11:34 PM.

I think Grayson been written all right and only been two issue sure he get some moments later but the first arc about Wally in which think other members of Titans (Donna Garth Lillth) should have own arc as well, beside he already has solo bio month book where he appears twice a month compared other Titans don't have books there own. Does really need lot of focus I'm thinking that Donna, Garth, Wally and even Lillth should have most focus and storyline these four really new in in these universe.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    He also didn't go crazy with the metaphors and colorful wording .

The problem with Titans is just how it is done. Alright Wally gets back but they should have done a slow climb for like everyone to get to know each other instead of "Hey, I remember you." type of thing. I dunno if it is like that since I just skim through.

Also we had Dick Grayson in his best series in a long time in Grayson, we had a Donna which is completely different to now. It's just jarring. Naturally there is time to grow but I feel how they did it cut a lot of growth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I completely disagree about Dick. He is very good in the book (certainly not bad at least) and he will get a lot of focus once Deathstroke comes in. Besides turning to Nightwing is connected to JC, Priest also teased about Dick mentoring Rose. People needs to chill and wait a diddly doddly second for once.

Teen Titans Rebirth has good art. But the narration is too wordy at parts. Also Wallace shouldn't be hating Daniel, and he shouldn't know about him being reverse flash either. Anyway we will see. He seems to have more personality than he did in the entirety of Venditti run and Williamson's story.
    I don't know how you get "very good" when he can't defeat his younger self, but fine matter of taste. The funny thing people keep going with "chill and wait" for Titans Hunt too, and it sucked until it's very boring, slow, painfull unoriginal end.

If Albent only can write one character at the time, he shouldn't be writing a team book.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    If Albent only can write one character at the time, he shouldn't be writing a team book.
    I don't know where you're getting this from at all.

Dick doesn't sound like Wally who doesn't sound like Garth who doesn't sound like Roy.

Donna doesn't sound like Lilith who doesn't sound like Linda who, from what we saw in Titans Hunt, doesn't sound like Karen.

If you're going to criticize the book, by all means, do. But use actual criticisms with merit.

Damian's last line...eh.

The only thing off about this preview was Damian's last line but it was Damian so I'm willing to let it slide. I'm interested in seeing the rest of the Titans.

As most people are saying we're gonna see Jackson in Aquaman first, I would say that we'll see him next year at the earliest.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Really? A white guy robs the store but the owner points out Wally? I could understand if the robber was black but he was not.

The robber had red hair, white and a different color jacket.

That was not subtle that was blanket racism that has gotten too many killed.

And why is there a call for the artist to be fired? At least on Newarama? Claims of Wally looking like a monkey-he looked normal to me. Even the artist had to reply.

http://www.newsarama.com/30814-kid-f...1-preview.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Really? A white guy robs the store but the owner points out Wally? I could understand if the robber was black but he was not.

The robber had red hair, white and a different color jacket.

That was not subtle that was blanket racism that has gotten too many killed.

And why is there a call for the artist to be fired? At least on Newarama? Claims of Wally looking like a monkey-he looked normal to me. Even the artist had to reply.

http://www.newsarama.com/30814-kid-f...1-preview.html
    Wow, some of those Newsarama comments. I'm still not a fan of Nu Wally and even I think they went a bit too far.

And accusing a black artist of drawing a black character with racist features, I just can't even.

Spectacular Member

Teen Titans #22 and #23 were interesting, not bad for the end of a run. And I really like seeing more of Raven's hair loose while wearing her costume. Though I am still a little divided on Raven's quick change of personality. When New 52 started she was clearly evil. She tried to have a moment, I suppose, with Tim after Kid Flash and Solstice were sent to a prison planet. Following that in the TT annual looking though the restaurant glass Raven states the titans looks so happy she wants to kill them all. She even told Best Boy after he hugged it is still within her to slay him. And on the recent issue #23 Raven tells Robin she would follow him through hell. Just some details that stick out to me. Then again, on issues #21 and #22 she shows she really wanted to escape Trigon, and maybe not be evil?

Trigon said he took Raven and made her queen of one of the underworlds where she really freed herself from all she was taught in Azrarath, and unleashed all her darkness. I really would like to see a mini-series of that part of her life. Matter of fact, how can I give feedback to DC? Marvel always has a fan mail page at the end of their issues, but I see this is not the case with DC.
    Last edited by AriesWarlock; 08-29-2016 at 07:29 PM.