Page 595 of 671 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 10059
    Spectacular Member

Here.

At least Dick is off the team and out from under Abnett's pen.

Still funny to see how the original Rebirth Titans or Titans Hunt has turned into this. A version of Donna no one likes is the last standing member, lol.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    At least Dick is off the team and out from under Abnett's pen.

Still funny to see how the original Rebirth Titans or Titans Hunt has turned into this. A version of Donna no one likes is the last standing member, lol.
    Based on the last issue alone I'm starting to like how Donna is sounding.

And I actually like her as the lynchpin of the team. Hell, I actually like the lineup entirely. I still miss Omen though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Here.
    Is this the first female variant of Brother Blood? I feel like it isn't. Although wouldn't "Sister Blood" have made more sense as a name? Although maybe she's very maternal in how she operates...

"A new hero has arrived to help turn the tide," which is obviously Kyle.

I know the blackest night line is in refrence to Kyle but all it reminds me of is how Garth was murdered in that event.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Attachment 70925

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    backup story art by MAX DUNBAR
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!

I don´t saw Titans solicitations in newsarama...
    A Girl's Night Out issue with Crush and Djinn sounds fun .

Spectacular Member

I believe that much of the rejection of this book would disappear if it changed its name to something like Justice League Task Force.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the first female variant of Brother Blood? I feel like it isn't. Although wouldn't "Sister Blood" have made more sense as a name? Although maybe she's very maternal in how she operates...

I remember a female version in an annual Teen Titans in New 52. She was using Gar's blood to create monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Eh Mother sounds like brother thats probably why. Not sure why it's turning into a family cult but whatever.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    I believe that much of the rejection of this book would disappear if it changed its name to something like Justice League Task Force.
    I doubt it. People will still find something to moan about. I like the idea though.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Eh Mother sounds like brother thats probably why. Not sure why it's turning into a family cult but whatever.
    I guess when it comes to thematic naming, you can go in a lot of different directions .

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The original Mother Blood appeared in Johns' Teen Titans. She brought a bunch of dead Titans back to life using blood magic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Oh, boy. Titans under Abnett has been a complete waste of time. He accomplished nothing with them. Glad I can finally jump ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The original Mother Blood appeared in Johns' Teen Titans. She brought a bunch of dead Titans back to life using blood magic.
    Oh yeah...I vaguely remember that .

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Oh, boy. Titans under Abnett has been a complete waste of time. He accomplished nothing with them.
    I really don't understand how it's possible.