Page 533 of 572 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 8570
  1. #7981
    Mighty Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Should we all make some predictions now for fun! and see who is closest in a few months!

    Who do we reckon the traitor is!
    Traitor ...are you talking about this?

    https://twitter.com/perezartist/stat...840167429?s=19

    Cause I have to say the color boxes matches the color scheme of the heroes and kind of makes it obvious who will be doing /going through what...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

    ~~

    Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.


    ~~

    Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

  2. #7982
    Astonishing Member vasir12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Traitor ...are you talking about this?

    https://twitter.com/perezartist/stat...840167429?s=19

    Cause I have to say the color boxes matches the color scheme of the heroes and kind of makes it obvious who will be doing /going through what...
    I think they're misdirections/ being coy.

  3. #7983
    SON OF BATMAN adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    5,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Traitor ...are you talking about this?

    https://twitter.com/perezartist/stat...840167429?s=19

    Cause I have to say the color boxes matches the color scheme of the heroes and kind of makes it obvious who will be doing /going through what...
    Only 5 color boxes for 6 characters.. The traitor is Roundhouse or Crush.. I think that the first. I think that is too easy think that Lobo daughter is the traitor.

    Djinn will leads them to the disaster, I think that she is not the traitor, is a victim of her past.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-09-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.

  4. #7984
    Spectacular Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    196

    Default



    Yeah maybe I'm reading too much into this but I don't like what was implied in this page (or the premise of this series, for that matter)

    "That willing transparency alone shows you are prepared to learn from past mistakes"? Mistakes as in "not running everything by the League first"? The Titans are not a junior Justice League and the League are not their bosses. Dick's well past the age where he needs Daddy Bats permission, so I wish they'd stop trying to make it seem like he needs it. That shit wouldn't even fly with the Teen Titans, so why is it okay with the adult Titans?

    "Club of Friends who got out of their depth" FUCK YOU, BRUCE!

    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’d have to read the preview again, but damian seems to have a napoleon complex if some sort.
    "Napoleon Complex" has kinda been Damian's thing since he was first introduced XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

  5. #7985
    SON OF BATMAN adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    5,731

    Default

    Poor Titans.. They need a new writer.
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.

  6. #7986
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Why does Martian Manhunter look so pissed?

  7. #7987
    Astonishing Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post


    Yeah maybe I'm reading too much into this but I don't like what was implied in this page (or the premise of this series, for that matter)

    "That willing transparency alone shows you are prepared to learn from past mistakes"? Mistakes as in "not running everything by the League first"? The Titans are not a junior Justice League and the League are not their bosses. Dick's well past the age where he needs Daddy Bats permission, so I wish they'd stop trying to make it seem like he needs it. That shit wouldn't even fly with the Teen Titans, so why is it okay with the adult Titans?

    "Club of Friends who got out of their depth" FUCK YOU, BRUCE!
    This 100%!!!! It is like Abnett is just hell bent on writing the older Titans like they are rookie 15 year old kids instead of a group that has saved the world multiple times. Hell he wrote the teenage Legionaries as more adult than he does the 20 something Titans. Dick just continues to be treated like little kid who can't do anything without running to daddy and being told what he should do. Dick has not been than kid in 30 damn year, so why in the hell does Abnett insist on writing him that way?!?

    I usually don't wish a for a book to crash and burn, but if it gets it a relaunch with new writer I hope this series is dead before is hits 12 issues.

  8. #7988
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,935

    Default

    Its so bad, like so bad. Holy shit how could they think this is a good look for the Titans brand.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-09-2018 at 11:47 AM.

  9. #7989
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Why does Martian Manhunter look so pissed?
    I think he's supposed to look stoic but some artists confuse the two.

  10. #7990
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Honestly it’ll be interesting about what a traitor means. Rarely is it an actual traitor in fiction.

    If I had to choose someone I’d guess Roundhouse since he’s someone Wally’s inviting which means if there is a traitor they’d write him off as he’s vouched for.

  11. #7991
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    I really have no idea how or why Abnett is still on Titans. Hopefully after Doomsday Clock they just retcon his entire run or just kill the adults Titan brand forever and let the adult Titans move on from this. Since I don't really see how the adults Titans can ever be looked at as legitimate team again after this run when they have been completely demoralized.

  12. #7992
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,259

    Default

    Is it Abnett? Is it editorial? I just can't figure it out anymore, but something's gotta give.

  13. #7993
    Mighty Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I think they're misdirections/ being coy.
    I can see that, I mean the traitor thing could be about the secrets Damian is keeping from the team and not really anything else but I do think everything else the color boxes mentions are obvious just based off what we do know.

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Only 5 color boxes for 6 characters.. The traitor is Roundhouse or Crush.. I think that the first. I think that is too easy think that Lobo daughter is the traitor.

    Djinn will leads them to the disaster, I think that she is not the traitor, is a victim of her past.
    Yes I also noticed the 5 boxes, I assumed that Roundhouse and Crush are sharing a box b/c it's between them on who is actually a traitor, although there is a part of me that thinks Crush storyline is obvious in that it centers around her emotions about her dad and who her mom is.

    ~~

    Who do we think is the "benefactor" behind the TT team tho?
    Last edited by kurenai24; 06-09-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

    ~~

    Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.


    ~~

    Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

  14. #7994
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chamblee, GA
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it Abnett? Is it editorial? I just can't figure it out anymore, but something's gotta give.
    It could be direction from editorial based on their view that everyone in the DC universe must bow down to their precious JL or they're just letting Abnett get away with this travesty because they could care less about the Titans. Either way, editorial is ultimately responsible. They should change the team's rallying cry from "TITANS TOGETHER!" to "TITANS SUBJUGATED!"

  15. #7995
    Incredible Member Katana500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I can see that, I mean the traitor thing could be about the secrets Damian is keeping from the team and not really anything else but I do think everything else the color boxes mentions are obvious just based off what we do know.



    Yes I also noticed the 5 boxes, I assumed that Roundhouse and Crush are sharing a box b/c it's between them on who is actually a traitor, although there is a part of me that thinks Crush storyline is obvious in that it centers around her emotions about her dad and who her mom is.

    ~~

    Who do we think is the "benefactor" behind the TT team tho?
    I think its roundhouse and Crush sharing a box?

    Is Djinns box possibly the purple one?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •