Page 447 of 671 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I can't wait for Crush, Dijinn and Roundhouse to join Bunker, Skitter, Solstice, Red Devil, Zachary Zatara, Bombshell, Aquagirl, Traci 13, Empress, Secret, Speedy, Arrowette, Slobo, Hotspot, Argent, Pantha, Mirage, Red Star...etc in limbo once the creative team leaves.
    Ugggh! You made me remember Kid Devil, Zachary, and Aquagirl! I miss them so much.

EDIT: Sorry bout the double post. T'was an accident :P

BANNED

I can't wait for Crush, Dijinn and Roundhouse to join Bunker, Skitter, Solstice, Red Devil, Zachary Zatara, Bombshell, Aquagirl, Traci 13, Empress, Secret, Speedy, Arrowette, Slobo, Hotspot, Argent, Pantha, Mirage, Red Star...etc in limbo once the creative team leaves.
    Speaking of Traci, why the Hell isn't she with Natasha on the Titans team? Yes, they've already got a magic user, but Traci and Raven's powers are completely different. I'mma be nettled if the writer just ignores their relationship.

penetrator of things

Also that Titans team is random as hell! DC stays forver crapping on any character associated with Tim's generation! Hard pass!
    maybe they're saving up all the teen titans character from the past 20 years for another infinite crisis-style titans massacre
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    maybe they're saving up all the teen titans character from the past 20 years for another infinite crisis-style titans massacre
    Another reason for me to stay away from the titans universe for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    have you seen roy lately he disrespectful to the history of Roy
    ^this!^ I wish this forum had a like button.

Dicks new role is terrible. Abnett can't write him worth a sh*t. I hope he will take on a role similar to Batmans in YJ, while Raven leads the team in the field. Though knowing Abnett he will take on a role similar to Batmans in Tec, a bunch of teenagers one-upping him at every turn and blaming him for everything. I never read any comic with Miss Martian but she was my least favourite in season 1 of YJ and I actively disliked her by season 2. I don't care for Beast Boy, not counting a few interactions with Cyborg. He has all the animals in the world at his disposal and he's stuck on horndog. I never cared too much for teeny bopper Raven, though i love her in New Teen Titans.I know nothing about Steel but she would have to be amazing to make up for how disappointed I am with this book. I'm going to get it anyway because Dick is in it but I could not be less excited about it.

I like the look of Djinn in TT. Disappointed that Superboy didn't make the cut. Emiko is pretty cool and the rest are just meh.

I have no idea what's going to happen to Donna, Mal, Karen and Lilith. Wally will probably turn up in Flash, Garth in Aquaman and Roy in Green Arrow, which the Benson's are writing. Unbelievably things might actually get worse for Roy

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Have we seen her in this continuity yet?
    I've heard conflicting accounts as to whether that female incarnation of J'onn in his DCYou series was supposed to be Miss Martian, though Jonboy Meyers also did a concept design for her when DC was considering members for the Rebirth Teen Titans team.

Fantastic Member

And also who cares about Adam Glass' writing? His New52 Suicide Squad was a very weak and bleak book that tired to hard to be edgy.
    Instead of establishing its old characters in new ways, DC is giving power to a weak writer to "create" new characters for a title that needs intensive care. It seems so random and unnecessary.

Also, poor Lilith and Bumblebee. What is going to happen to them? I thought Lilith would become the Jean Grey of the Titans universe but not is she going back to limbo? All these half-cooked characters.... What a pain.

Aaaaaaand it looks like I'm not picking either of these books up then.

I just can't stomach more of Abnett. The new characters on TT aren't all that interesting to me either. Pass.

I honestly didn't mind Adnett's run all that much until this BS "The League swoops in and demands the grown adult Titans break up" arc.
    Last edited by Blue22; 03-24-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    ^this!^ I wish this forum had a like button.

Dicks new role is terrible. Abnett can't write him worth a sh*t. I hope he will take on a role similar to Batmans in YJ, while Raven leads the team in the field. Though knowing Abnett he will take on a role similar to Batmans in Tec, a bunch of teenagers one-upping him at every turn and blaming him for everything. I never read any comic with Miss Martian but she was my least favourite in season 1 of YJ and I actively disliked her by season 2. I don't care for Beast Boy, not counting a few interactions with Cyborg. He has all the animals in the world at his disposal and he's stuck on horndog. I never cared too much for teeny bopper Raven, though i love her in New Teen Titans.I know nothing about Steel but she would have to be amazing to make up for how disappointed I am with this book. I'm going to get it anyway because Dick is in it but I could not be less excited about it.

I like the look of Djinn in TT. Disappointed that Superboy didn't make the cut. Emiko is pretty cool and the rest are just meh.

I have no idea what's going to happen to Donna, Mal, Karen and Lilith. Wally will probably turn up in Flash, Garth in Aquaman and Roy in Green Arrow, which the Benson's are writing. Unbelievably things might actually get worse for Roy
    Jon will join Damian's team later, I think.

Donna will probably wind up in Wonder Woman.

The others are probably not going to be used for a while.

What bothers me the most is that Tim's generation continues to get the shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Jon will join Damian's team later, I think.

Donna will probably wind up in Wonder Woman.

The others are probably not going to be used for a while.

What bothers me the most is that Tim's generation continues to get the shaft.
    Tim would be a better fit for the team Dick is going to be on.

Also I think we should reflect on what an utter waste of time Abnett’s Titans has been. It accomplished nothing, and not one character is better off for it and it lead to nothing. Well done, lol.

Makes so much damn sense that they leave Abnett on the team and continue the brand with the one character he portrays intentionally poorly. Though how many times did I say Nightwing was gonna be the only real staple and how it makes no sense that they let Abnett portray him so poorly. I want to laugh, but this is infuriating. And honestly sad. Just so sad. It’s so ridiculous.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-24-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I honestly didn't mind Adnett's run all that much until this BS "The League swoops in and demands the grown adult Titans break up" arc.
    He lost me at the 'Evil Donna Troy from the future' arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Tim would be a better fit for the team Dick is going to be on.
    Actually...come to think of it...Yeah! Why is Dick here instead of Tim? I'm quite sure Tim's "Knights" are in the process of falling apart right now. Let's get him back onto the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Actually...come to think of it...Yeah! Why is Dick here instead of Tim? I'm quite sure Tim's "Knights" are in the process of falling apart right now. Let's get him back onto the Titans.
    It would work out better too. Tim monoplolised too much of Tec, leaving characters like Steph, Cass, Luke and JOB underdeveloped. Dick has his solo. He'd be fine.