Page 599 of 671 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 10059
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    They will be in Teen Titans with Nightstar one day.
    Ha, so true.

Although I wonder if Raven might have inherited some longevity from her dad. It would be snarky fun if she appeared in the 30th century or whatever, and was still a teenager... (Or, even more oddly, appeared in the ancient past, and was an eight year old, or something, and it was retconned that she's been banging around some combination of Earth and Azarath for thousands of years, and it's taken her all this time to become a teen!)

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I HOPE NOT SEE DAMIAN INVOLVED IN ONE LOVE TRIANGLE... Something like that happened with KF(Tannya, Raven) and I don´t want the same for him..
    That wasn't a love triangle, it was more or less following what KF was doing during his time with, Defiance. Soon as he returned to the T.T it was like that short romance with Tanya never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    That wasn't a love triangle, it was more or less following what KF was doing during his time with, Defiance. Soon as he returned to the T.T it was like that short romance with Tanya never existed.
    You are right and both girls were in different comics..

Yeah, Power Girl was in Deathstroke and Raven in Teen Titans.

Reminds me of a similar case at Marvel - Sam Wilson (Captain America/Falcon) had Misty Knight as his girlfriend in his solo books, but in Avengers, he was in a relationship with Jane Foster (Thor)!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Wait, that wasn't a romance though. It was just that he kinda liked her and checked her out, unless I'm misremembering.

I actually thought they were gonna accidentally turn Wallace into a cheater with Avery Ho, if anything (ignoring how differently she's portrayed in terms of age between The Flash and New Super-Man)!
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

So many potential romances in this new issue.

There's way too much friction between KF and Red, I expect something to happen soon.

Also the writers seem to have a thing with pairing Damian with magical girls.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I was just thinking, given whats going on with Dick, Wally, and Roy should Donna and Garth be shaking in their boots. I know they are kind of the least relevant of the 5 right now, but still.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-23-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I was just thinking, given whats going on with Dick, Wally, and Roy should Donna and Garth be shaking in their boots. I know they are kind of the least relevant of the 5 right now, but still.
    Aquaman at least acknowleges Garth
    If titans is cancelled Donna might be lost to us then again she will be in Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Donna is just becoming generic warrior woman which is honestly worse than the limbo she had before. Garth is living just below the water (heh) he has acknowledgment here and there which hit or miss characterization.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Maybe the rest of the team will meet/learn about Dami’s mentor in issue 24?
    Could be possible...

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Oh...was the reveal in Teen Titans supposed to be who Damian's mentor is? That didn't occur to me so much as I assumed said person just was just in on Damian's plans as well.

What was the second twist folks are talking about? Neither of the other two big bits felt like twists per se. IE Roundhouse and Blood, are those what folks are referring to?
    Idk, maybe you're right in assuming that we were suppose to get out of that interaction with Red Hood was that he was aware of what Damian was doing and giving out advice here and there and we have yet to see Damian's mentor/benefactor.

As for the other twist, yeah more than likely most people were referring to Roundhouse, but that was also kind of spoiled in later solicitations.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Djinn by OTA

This artist made a good work.

So....
    Is red hood supposed to be damian’s mentor? A little dissapointing. Kind of disappointed in kid flash, having doubts this early. I’m not a big fan of origin stories, but i may have to pick up the one on roundhouse, and djinn. what the heck is roundhouse supposed to be?

Spectacular Member

Last edited by Krivus; 09-25-2018 at 04:11 PM.

What was just seen, can’t be unseen. Tomorrow’s gonna be interesting.

.................. Well ..... I suppose this is where the fun begins (from a certain point of view anyway)