Page 555 of 671 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Remember how people were saying we shouldn’t judge the leaked on set pics of the Titans tv show because the effects haven’t been added and the characters will probably look much better in the final version? Yeah about that...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/07/17/t...ull-cast-sdcc/

Starfire and Beast Boy in the official character images look pretty much like they did in the leaked pics.
    None of them are in their superhero costume.

Mighty Member

Titans #23 is apparently going to second printing:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...ans-23-second/

I'm not crazy about the new direction, but looks like New Justice is indeed giving it a boost.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Robin's suit in Titans

DC would actually get praise if they stop advertising with filters. The suit looks really good here.

So... those are actually their OFFICIAL costumes?... I don't know how to feel about this...

I'm hoping that it's not their official costumes and that are some kind of disguise costume.

Last edited by BLFB; 07-18-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    So... those are actually their OFICCIAL costumes?... I don't know how to feel about this...

Supposedly it's civilian wear so I heard. At least Anna Diop looking good and rocking that terrible wig.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Supposedly it's civilian wear so I heard. At least Anna Diop looking good and rocking that terrible wig.
    She looks stunning in that image. The leaked ones didn't gave her the credit she deserves. To be honest, everyone looks great.

Hell, I want to see the official costumes!

Incredible Member

This might be following the stupid Marvel Netflix logic of no costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    None of them are in their superhero costume.
    With or without superhero costume Starfire always looks at least otherworldly, unmistakably alien most of the time. That is just a beautiful woman with a terrible wig.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    If it's just their civilian wear, I don't really get showcasing it alongside the Robin costume unless they really don't want to spoil their Superhero looks.

Diop looks stunning, she just needs better then that terrible wig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    This might be following the stupid Marvel Netflix logic of no costumes.
    By that logic Dick shouldn't have a full-on Robin costume, on-top of Hawk and Dove.

Trailer tommorow at 6am
    IMG_20180718_234629.jpg

Attacking the way Starfire looks when Gar is also missing a key element (he's not green) feels a bit transparent to me, to be honest. We haven't even seen the CGI, which we know they'll be using for Starfire because Diop posted a behind-the-scenes video of that ages ago.

Anyway, I'm excited for the trailer.

Incredible Member

So Geoff Johns revealed a little more Titans TV show:
    http://titanstv.net/geoff-johns-talks-titans/

GEOFF JOHNS TALKS TITANS
    JULY 17, 2018 NIGHTWING LEAVE A COMMENT
    The Comic-Con special issue of TV Guide Magazine is now hitting newsstands, and in it, Geoff Johns talks a bit about what makes Titans so special.

“I think the reason Teen Titans has been so great is it’s a surrogate family of superhumans,” Johns said in the magazine. “There are a lot of super hero television shows and films out there, and we wanted to do something different — something that would be in the spirit of what the Teen Titans first did in the ’80s, taking these different characters from different walks of life and having them crash together to become a surrogate family. Then from there it deviates drastically. We’re telling the story in a very different way.”

Regarding Brenton Thwaites’ Dick Grayson a.k.a. Robin, “he’s left Gotham City and he’s left Batman.”

“He feels like he was made into a weapon and he’s trying to get away from [fighting crime]. Things draw him back in, and he’s struggling,” Johns explained. He also revealed that the series will tell a lot about the early journey of Rachel Roth (Teagan Croft), a.k.a. Raven.

“Rachel is very young. She’s 13 years old and manifesting some strange abilities,” Johns told TV Guide, noting some parallels between Bruce Wayne’s taking in of Dick Grayson and Dick’s interactions with Rachel.

Each member of the team will offer something special to this series.

“Rachel is a doorway to horror and the supernatural. Starfire is a doorwat to sci-fi, Beast Boy is a door to the Doom Patrol, and Robin’s a doorway to the vigilantes of the DC Universe,” Johns said, promising Titans is “more adult than any other DC superhero show by a pretty wide margin.”

“Each of the characters has individual arcs and storylines. It’s not a villain-of-the-week type of show. This is a 13-hour movie,” he said.

You can pick up the Comic-Con issue of TV Guide Magazine, complete with more quotes and details about the other DC Universe programs, this week at newsstands or at Comic-Con itself!

Titans is coming to the DC Universe platform later in 2018.
    It feels like they are mixing New Teen Titans, Geoff Johns run and Daredevil in one. Can't wait to see what the trailer shows.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2978 View Post
    So Geoff Johns revealed a little more Titans TV show:
    http://titanstv.net/geoff-johns-talks-titans/

It feels like they are mixing New Teen Titans, Geoff Johns run and Daredevil in one. Can't wait to see what the trailer shows.
    raven sounds like a prepubecent carrie white

Quote Originally Posted by nu-ages View Post
    Attacking the way Starfire looks when Gar is also missing a key element (he's not green) feels a bit transparent to me, to be honest. We haven't even seen the CGI, which we know they'll be using for Starfire because Diop posted a behind-the-scenes video of that ages ago.

Anyway, I'm excited for the trailer.
    TBH I don't like Gar either, but I'm not as atached to him as I'm to Starfire, but the thing is there is no reason to use this pictures if it isn't how they would look. I'm asuming with CGI Gar will look green an Starfire orange, but they are not charaters that have ever blend in. it is desapointing that the first live Starfire looks so normal.

Could be just the lighting but there is some difference in the color of her skin. Just get her a different wig and she'll look even better.

IMG_20180719_002310.jpg
    tdLoG2F-1.jpg