Page 419 of 671 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 10059

Honestly, even somebody that far too much time on the shipping side of things (some of the stuff that i ship is unvelivable), thinks that Dick and Donna works better as best friends, with no romance (althougth i vaguely remenber some instance when it was implied that he has an small crush on her in the 60s era), 2 really good friends that are male and female, but had zero romantic vibes in their relationship, there is something about it that just works for me.
    Last edited by TheCape; 02-13-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Apart from Roy who was into Donna? Well if that happened it might not be surprising because the Teen Titans are pretty the equivalent of the X-Men.
    I'd hate a Donna/Dick pairing since it would pretty much complete the circle of everyone (except Garth) having dated Donna. Cliche chicks role in the band... I never knew there was a proposal between her and Roy though. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I've seen it before and I'll constantly say.

"Cyborg" looks way closer to Gnark. And "Starfire" actually looks VERY much like Joker's Daughter there.
    Gnark, I can totally see!
    Now, Im leaning towards (old school) Shimmer for the civvies Starfire, but I think this Hanna Barbera production would have preceded her existence in the comics.

Having put them together, I'd rather the writer really tried to make Donna/Wally happen rather then go for the next shocking surprise panel.

I'd rather we just stick to Roy/Donna, or just stopped all the romance altogether for Donna for a bit. Just let her actually talk to her friends like Dick for once, lmao.

Although I know there are some people who think Donna and Kory would make great couple and I also agree with that, just saying...

spoilers:
    I'll admit I actually wouldn't mind Dick and Donna either, in the same way I wouldn't mind Dick and Wally. I love their interactions and relationships, so romance or just friendship, I'll take as much as I can get.
    end of spoilers

Why put that in spoiler tag?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Why put that in spoiler tag?
    Controversial opinion it seems haha.

The Titans are so... incestuous as a team so to speak. All of the relationships within the group, man. I'd like to see more love interests from OUTSIDE of the group.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

The Titans are so... incestuous as a team so to speak. All of the relationships within the group, man. I'd like to see more love interests from OUTSIDE of the group.
    I agree. I’ll take anything that could potentially expand these characters horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is donna current costume not popular?
    I don't think it's unpopular, but she's had better costumes (and worse ones, if we're being fair).

I think Donna should date a civilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't agree that Donna should date a civilian, but that's just because of how it happened the last time. I don't want another Terry Long, and I think Roy/Donna is one of the team relationships I could get behind at any given moment.

I think Dick and his fiance are a start, but with Kori in the Teen Titans I'd accept that as well. I think that Karen starting outside of the team is good. I think that Tempest should have been paired with Dolphin and not Omen. I think that if Lilith had to date within the team, they should have capitalized on the hint about the Lilith/Wally romance from the Titans special, but otherwise definitively ending Wally and Linda was a mistake.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think heroes dating civilians works unless you are a solo hero and you can establish the civilian to be part of the hero's dual personas, and even that doesn't usually work.

I think Dick and his fiance
    Dick has a fiance?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Dick has a fiance?
    That's what I heard! Civilian fiance who was pregnant last I heard I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't think heroes dating civilians works unless you are a solo hero and you can establish the civilian to be part of the hero's dual personas, and even that doesn't usually work.
    I like civilian love interests and think they can add something to the Superhero narrative, and I think it fits for Donna to date outside her career as a Superhero (which doesn't mean she should be running into the arms of the next Terry Long).

That's what I heard! Civilian fiance who was pregnant last I heard I think.
    She wasn't pregnant as it was a mistaken test, and she wasn't a civilian too. She was a former sidekick to the villain Pigeon called Defacer. They never got engaged (I think) and are now broken up at the end of Seeley's run.

Just read this week's issue. I like it. Spotlight on Roy, and, of course, things go sideways.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.